Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lead Tournament
Clan Name: Alice
Player1: [xFelipe] -> Brazil
Player2: Brokencyde  ->Peru
Player3: Engine     -> Peru
Player4:[Eu]Pe     -> Peru
SubPlayer: CheerUp -> Brazil
Thanks given by:
(10-25-2016, 11:50 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-25-2016, 08:55 AM)Ley Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Clan name: Hermosos
Player 1: Pedr0 (Netherlands)
Player 2: Yachirou (Finland)
Player 3: Juanito (Poland)
Player 4: TBD, possibly gonna be HairyAnus (Estonia)

Btw u guys want to make cw more active right? Why don't you instead make the top 32 cw clans enter the tournament (then if one or more from the top-32 clans does not want to join, number 33 gets to join etc.)? It will be just like the old days on ijji.
That's a nice idea, will talk with Pls about that. The only problem is that there are only few clans cwing.... (trust me, less than 20) Tongue so if your idea is gonna be taken, i think it should be not top 32, but top 15 or 20.

I cw quite often to help keep the clanwar active. Lately I see around 20-30 clans online average (after like 20:00 CET time). But the number of clans could grow if we would apply this rule. At the moment for example there are 20 people in the rank 1,2 and 3 clan, just because they want the coins. But they might split up in smaller clans to let all players participate in the tournament.
Thanks given by:
Clan name: TBD
Player 1: Quick (Canada)
Player 2: Ogre (USA)
Player 3: Tigerprawn (Canada)
Player 4: Curtis (USA) 
Sub Player: thing2 (Canada)
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
(10-27-2016, 03:15 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Clan name: TBD
Player 1: Quick (Canada)
Player 2: Ogre (USA)
Player 3: thing1 (Canada)
Player 4: TBD
Sub Player: TBD

Squad, about the clan ranking thing it would be good if there was a seperate lead ranking system because if we say top 32 clans 99% of these clans play anti lead most of the time the only 2 clans that are ranked 32 and downwards that play lead are UNSM OR W.E and your clan last month. Even if the the lead players play clanwar 24/7 there will always be more anti lead clan wars which might mean that decent players who can actually lead might get left out just because they didn't get as many cws.
Thanks given by: Dan
excelente torneo suerte a todos
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Event moved to Saturday the 5th of November.
Prizes:
1st Place: Gold Member, 300 coins (per player) and 50 bucks (for the whole team)
2nd Place: -----
3rd Place: ----
Thanks given by:
Clan Name: StinkyPinky
Player 1: Loot (MVP)
Player 2: Reaper (Dutch)
Player 3: TweeTy (Dutch)
Player 4: Morbach ( in a hole somewhere)
Substitute: Scream (British)
Thanks given by:
(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well, i will be the first one registering a team and it will help others to see how it's the correct format.

Clan Name : 7xHERO

Player 1 ) [7x]Solid (Peru)

Player 2 ) [7x]Ramne (Peru)

Player 3 ) [7x]Ramnu (Peru)

Player 4) [7x]Ramna (Peru)

Sub Player : it will be added when we have 1.

"Twin names not allowed". first they ddos to win, and now this lmfao. Please adjust the rules, these names are no different from twin names in a match.
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2016, 08:17 PM)Ley Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-23-2016, 07:38 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well, i will be the first one registering a team and it will help others to see how it's the correct format.

Clan Name : 7xHERO

Player 1 ) [7x]Solid (Peru)

Player 2 ) [7x]Ramne (Peru)

Player 3 ) [7x]Ramnu (Peru)

Player 4) [7x]Ramna (Peru)

Sub Player : it will be added when we have 1.

"Twin names not allowed". first they ddos to win, and now this lmfao. Please adjust the rules, these names are no different from twin names in a match.

Twin names means that EVERYTHING is the same. the only thing that is "twin" is the [7x] thing.... but their names are different. Thats why i didnt put my character [7x]Solid cuz i know that is a twin name Wink :c
Thanks given by:
Gian will change his char names,
thing1 and thing2 have also been informed to change their char names.
Thanks given by: AngelKorean