Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved PLS
This payment does not exist in our database, you probably did not confirm purchase!
Thanks given by:
(10-28-2016, 06:52 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This payment does not exist in our database, you probably did not confirm purchase!

Friend as it does not appear in data data whether to send thousands of messages to ping different obiamente I do not remember the ping because I thought it was automatic but passing and days I realized I had no coin and it was when he enters the forum and you need to start to seek help me understand so give me a good explanation.
Thanks given by:
Did you receive text messages confirming that you are donating?
If so, there should be Transaction ID's along with them.
Please provide the proper ID's.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Friend are not understanding that the message you send as 30 days have already done as I'll agree exactament ede date no gross're not I remember the ping only I remember one ping I need you to help me can not understand please do not I can agree me the date and all because honestly did not know what was happening that problem you can understand me as a player universe gunz please 

MY ID gerardo99
Thanks given by:
I think ur problem was solved,
Thread closed solved.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: