Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved PLS
Good afternoon, according to my country. I am redoing this topic to help me on some donations via message I have already more than a month waiting for the owner to answer me about my problem several Gm as managers were helping me but not yet and succeeded about my problem I demand that I give my coin my shotgun or shotgun donator blue because I spend a lot of money according to my country is much I need help here is my ID Gerardo99 urgent Thank you for your attention greetings.
Thanks given by:
u get your coins automatic if u make a message donate. its a bit hard to understand, so try to explain your problem a bit more. we will help you as soon as possible.
Thanks given by:
I understand perfectly what you mean me but the problem is that I send many messages and I still have not a coin I know it's automatic but because ami they did not get me the coin that is a question that way want me to explain my problem if that is all that I spend extamente I have nothing more to say without much to talk spend my money for nothing I want my shotgun to not peder all my money that's what I say but the owner does not even answer the chat facebook tell me that I can do?
Thanks given by:
ill forward it to him again, so please be patience.
Thanks given by:
I have a lot of patience but I will not wait a whole year put yourself in my shoes to see what is to spend a huge money for nothing and took a month waiting but do not procupes hope you never pass your thanks for our mutual cooperation.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I will send it for @Pls, thank you.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
ok thanks.
Thanks given by:
Use this format

UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:
Thanks given by:
UserID:Gerardo99
What's your payment method:VIA MENSAJE
What email have you donated to:[email protected]
Transaction IDs:25/09/2016
Transaction date:25/09/2016
ScreenShots: No tengo
Thanks given by:
ill send it to triwedix, be patience please.
Thanks given by: