Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
antilead and hackers
(11-18-2016, 03:05 PM)Mauritz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-17-2016, 11:09 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.'' new anti lead'' All anti-lead are different you need to get used to
'' reduce''?

If your damage does not count it is not reduced brain dead and yes anti lead '' bug ''

Shutup br dont need to learn from you. Actually brs really ruined this game with their lagg Angry

Lmao '' with their lagg''  ANTIIIIIIIIII LEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD trash .
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-18-2016, 08:12 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 03:05 PM)Mauritz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-17-2016, 11:09 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.'' new anti lead'' All anti-lead are different you need to get used to
'' reduce''?

If your damage does not count it is not reduced brain dead and yes anti lead '' bug ''

Shutup br dont need to learn from you. Actually brs really ruined this game with their lagg Angry

Lmao '' with their lagg''  ANTIIIIIIIIII LEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD trash .

Who ***** u talking to mashira.  br ***** whispering me for years begging for some notice... leave my friend mau alone before I get active and destroy the server...   YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!1!!!1111
Thanks given by:
who the ***** are you to steal my name ***** fucker i ***** you up easy ***** ***** fucker
Thanks given by:
(11-18-2016, 09:24 PM)1stJoshiru Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 08:12 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
'' reduce''?

Who ***** u talking to mashira.  br ***** whispering me for years begging for some notice... leave my friend mau alone before I get active and destroy the server...   YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!1!!!1111
? What? ?!?! U are crazy  or what? LMFAO...   i  just '' respect' you for old times.
You cannot destroy anyone currently.
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-19-2016, 12:35 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 09:24 PM)1stJoshiru Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
'' reduce''?

? What? ?!?! U are crazy  or what? LMFAO...   i  just '' respect' you for old times.

i got told tht wasnt mau so yeh mb! still destory if i get active tho
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 10:24 PM)1stJoshiru Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-19-2016, 12:35 AM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 03:05 PM)Mauritz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Shutup br dont need to learn from you. Actually brs really ruined this game with their lagg Angry

Yo, me and m yteam drop Mashira's team on this tourny and we all are retired from gunz and Mashira is 24/7 here LMAO
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 10:38 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-20-2016, 10:24 PM)1stJoshiru Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 08:12 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lmao '' with their lagg''  ANTIIIIIIIIII LEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD trash .

Yo, me and m yteam drop Mashira's team on this tourny and we all are retired from gunz and Mashira is 24/7 here LMAO

and now you got dq'd hue

Thanks given by:
gunz died long time ago men, rip bgunz ijji hero
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thread closed due to inactivity.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: