Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion, what would you change at ugg ?
If I'm not wrong they also need these hacks if they want to patch it or sumthing like that.

Banning em wouldn't cause troubles tho.

OT :

I'd say More updates cause there are hardly any and ofc including New donor items.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
(11-19-2016, 05:03 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also, not all of the Game Masters/Moderators have access to dealing with forum reports, which is does suck because there could be hackers that are not being analyzed properly, but then again, most reports do follow through to the Admins which analyze the reports.
If you leave our server, there is nothing we can really do to prohibit you from doing so, that is 100% your choice, we have rules we have to follow as Game Masters, we have a protocol and we are told what we do and what we don't do because that is how our server is ran.
Coming from working on another popular server, I do know that we are not the only server (in your words) to "let people run freely with hacks", so, regardless, everywhere you go, there will be hacks that are hard to patch or find a fix for, whatever server you are on.

I believe the GMs are doing an amazing job, but if you have any other inquiries about how the Administration team (including GMs), can help you, please do message them instead of bashing us and saying we allow people to hack.

@Helios / @Shon / @Kllaus / @Fenn

I understand that preventing certain cheats is hard (if not impossible), but thats not the point everyone is trying to make. When people report an obvious cheater and no action is taken, people will feel helpless and betrayed by the people that should be protecting them against these cheaters.

That other servers also let people hack freely should not be an excuse to slack with banning people. It doesn't have to be a perm ban.. first give them a few days ban, if they continue to cheat, double the days etc.

If it's true that all servers ignore cheaters, then I will simply play another game, that's no problem either.
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by: