Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT
Wink 
HI GM. First of All i just want to say That i am Happy with playing GUnz and May i ask some Favor for my Account i just want to recover it because there is many people Trying to log in my Account. I just want to change pw. but i forgot the Email May i Recover that.. Ty>!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart   Smile Smile Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
Moved to Support and Help.
Follow the format below :

UserID:
What's the issue related to your account:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
GM please.
I can not recover my account.
I need to play ..
Login is correct and email is also
And says it does not exist
Login: pepeuxd
Email: [email protected] ..
I have an email that I already received from universe gz in this email ..
Thanks given by:
only administrators are able to help you. u will also have to proof that the accounts belong to u. pm @pls and @triwedix
Thanks given by:
You didn't follow the format,follow it and we will check it out.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
How do I talk to an admin?
The only email I have is the password ..
They must have in the system the login and the registered email of all the accounts ..
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 10:04 AM)CViniciusM Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How do I talk to an admin?
The only email I have is the password ..
They must have in the system the login and the registered email of all the accounts ..

You can contact an admin right here on the forums by contacting them via private message.

(11-20-2016, 03:55 AM)Tuyanskie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HI GM. First of All i just want to say That i am Happy with playing GUnz and May i ask some Favor for my Account i just want to recover it because there is many people Trying to log in my Account. I just want to change pw. but i forgot the Email May i Recover that.. Ty>!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart   Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hello,

Unfortunately Gms are not able and/or authorized to recover your account email.
Feel free to contact an administrator being HeadStaff / Owner & they will respond to your query when available.

@Ouro @Pls @Triwedix

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
When was the last time you played, cuz i Search for this email/id and says no account exists it was probably deleted.
If this is the case, i ask you to create another, if you had donated, we didn't recover it, because the recovery of donation the time has passed.

I hope i have helped you, if you not satisfied with the answer, is free to creathe another thread.
Thanks given by: