Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EASY!
(11-23-2016, 12:30 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 11:40 AM)ZigZag Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Staff member that going to ego???
in my opinion u have to been demoted

My God, shut your ***** mouth, he's just saying that he was good at x1, you must be a idiot that got annoyed and came to talk ***** here. He is a good player and a good advertiser, how about you? just little *****.
PS: in your opinion, but your opinion does not count anything here.

Remember I'm a god/ Fenn's God dear.
Fenn's GOD!
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:44 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:40 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:39 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:24 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.^ Agree.

Wrong section tho, braindead trail's...
HMMMMMM ANOTHER TRASH HERE KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TRASH AND ***** OMG.

I suppose ur the disabled one of the 2 brothers?

Disability should be your mother crippled, for your information I asked to leave, and another I was staffed how about you? Just a rubbish player trying to live.

3x0 For me again.

How did u do that braindead? Google Translate?

BTW no1 is asking u why u don't have ur rank anymore. I dont get why ur explaining so much.

No your nub, but for your information if you any question talk with me, and stop to cry here TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:46 PM)wLL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 12:30 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 11:40 AM)ZigZag Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Staff member that going to ego???

My God, shut your ***** mouth, he's just saying that he was good at x1, you must be a idiot that got annoyed and came to talk ***** here. He is a good player and a good advertiser, how about you? just little *****.

Fenn's GOD!

***** licking br ^
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:47 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:46 PM)wLL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Fenn's GOD!

***** licking br ^

Fenn>>>>>Oniyais
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:47 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Fenn's GOD!

***** licking br ^

CRY TRASH, I'M GOD AND YOU TRASH.

Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:47 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:44 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:40 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:39 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HMMMMMM ANOTHER TRASH HERE KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TRASH AND ***** OMG.

I suppose ur the disabled one of the 2 brothers?

Disability should be your mother crippled, for your information I asked to leave, and another I was staffed how about you? Just a rubbish player trying to live.

3x0 For me again.

BTW no1 is asking u why u don't have ur rank anymore. I dont get why ur explaining so much.

No your nub, but for your information if you any question talk with me, and stop to cry here TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^ I don't understand what ur saying there. 
u sound braindead tho.
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:50 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:47 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:40 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I suppose ur the disabled one of the 2 brothers?

3x0 For me again.

^ I don't understand what ur saying there. 
u sound braindead tho.
your trash shut up and go to play. Fenn > YOU

Thanks given by:
Mas gente.....
[Image: tp+7.gif]
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:56 PM)Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mas gente.....
[Image: tp+7.gif]

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:24 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

^ Agree.

Wrong section tho, braindead trail's...

Man, I would like to talk to you, but i will not waste my time with you and I assure this is something really childish and this is really a lack of recognition and a big amount of ignorance from your part, so, i think you need to shut up and play. When you grow up we can talk KID
PS: you are very noob

[Image: bD0ynAk.gif]
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Meiota