Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Update Progress!
Updated!
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: asilent1
Excited for this update.

Looking forward to future content updates as well.
Thanks given by:
Pls what happen with cw rewards? When will be send?
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 06:43 AM)iamcanebo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pls what happen with cw rewards? When will be send?

Cash prizes will be sent manual after many swap verification.
Coins prizes are automatically
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Oh thx, im was thinking that like you put denied in other reports from swap, you saw it yesterday.. At what time you open clan wars?
Thanks given by:
Nice update Pls buen job
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Nicr good job update pls
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Bring us GunZ back!
@pls
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2016, 10:11 AM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bring us GunZ back!
@pls

Marionette te amo

PD: Excelent job @Pls
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
@Pls When you talk about underclock, do you mean speedhack or actual underclock? From what I've seen, computers come underclocked and overclocked by default and even adjust in speed on their own, so how's that going to work? Are the ideas you guys have to solve the problem automatic or are they manual?
Thanks given by: