Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Update Progress!
Hello we have been working in a update for next 1 ~ 3 weeks.

Hacks:
Finally we had some ideas for Underclock and this should not be a problem anymore for our lovely players.100% requires performance test
We know there is a shotbot floating around. Shotbot detection added for now it's manual, we looking for something automatically
The point is that shotbots are very difficult to block because there are millions of ways to make this cheat, but we're looking at possible
solutions, one of which would be to modify the way gunz works by removing the crosshair_pick and the name of the player you're looking at.

Bugs:
I have seen some users complaining about "Cash Items" tab from Equipaments begin removed, we will bring this feature back. 100%

Gladiator Ranked Queue
Apparently our new developer is working at this feature, we might release more details soon!

1v1 Game mode 50%

Antilead
We are not happy with current antilead performance we might rollback for the old one, or make big changes to the current antilead.
Antilead changes are 100% (requires small tests)

UPDATE ETA A.K.A ESTIMATED TIME TO ARRIVAL
12/05 AND 12/06

Skype requests currently i have 480 unreaded messages(Seriously take care of 2 games a lot of work), so if you have a problem with your game or donation please be patient (i will take care of all this week >.>Wink
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Helios , Natural , Flatina , Seongnam , Vulgar , Rezia , Viruz , Teorema , Gian , Ouro , wLL , Shon , Trevas , Cursor , Marionette , Xyro , Fenn , Proxy
Thank you for updates!
[Image: agpG4MX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bugs:
I have seen some users complaining about "Cash Items" tab from Equipaments begin removed, we will bring this feature back.

that is about the Alien shotgun?
Not too sure to understand that part o.o
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
ty for the updates
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Need to patch hitbox as well

When is this update coming out?

Bring back the old ugg anti lead

Also lol at gladiator mode
Don't waste your time on that its gonna be dead like player wars
Thanks given by:
Bring back the old interface please it was way more better then this current crap..
Thanks given by:
Perfect bro, well but for when the nerf to the rockert, pa when they are going to remove the black med pa when the nerf to the sprayer that frega the decent game in cw zz
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2016, 07:10 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bugs:
I have seen some users complaining about "Cash Items" tab from Equipaments begin removed, we will bring this feature back.

that is about the Alien shotgun?
Not too sure to understand that part o.o

Yes.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Removed black meds from clan war
Thanks given by:
Wasn't there meant to be new colors or shotguns can't remember which one in December?
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: