Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Unable to play any game.
Do you mind using TeamViewer to see if I can check out your server files?
If yes, reply to the PM I sent you.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I am sorry, I would but there are way to many important documents on my computer, in any case I am fine with not playing there are other things I can do while I am down in recovery. 
Thank you all for trying to help.
Thanks given by:
It's ok if you don't to use TeamViewer. Try to find other ways to fix your issue. We will help you as possible as we can.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
TeamViewer allows you to deny access whenever you please to do so.
Regardless, the "lag sign" should fix itself when you restart your modem (which you said you did).
Other than that, it has to do with NAT statuses such as Port Forwarding (which usually always work).

What I intended to do was Port Forward for you, but if you insist you did the tutorials we provided you with, then there isn't much else we can do.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Yes, I understand and it is completely fine, I've been so busy with work as of late that it does not bother me as much, thank you for assisting me to the best of your abilities.
Thanks given by:
Seems this Thread is Solved.
Make another Thread if you want to continue the Support,thanks.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: