Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: ''WHO SHOULD BE PROMOTE''
This poll is closed.
@Ajax
7.20%
9 7.20%
@phantom
0%
0 0%
@Farhat
4.80%
6 4.80%
@Fenn
80.00%
100 80.00%
@marionette
0.80%
1 0.80%
@Scythez
3.20%
4 3.20%
@Lars
4.00%
5 4.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
''WHO SHOULD BE PROMOTED''
What is this for nice kind of person
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2016, 03:33 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bawz was one of the most organized gms

yeah bawz and stefan, i remember when i was cwing with stefan carryng him and after the cw i ddos ppl and he banned me permanent... farhat too
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2016, 03:32 PM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no1 should Stefan/Apikid, Farhat, Mystic,Bawz back, perfect staff.

BawZ slc lek kkkkkkkkkkkk perfeitoooo

(12-13-2016, 03:33 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bawz was one of the most organized gms

BawZ was god men.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Mikaelson , Azkaban
bawz, banning me for saying a ban was unfair, yeah we need him back!!! rofl he was retarded

EDIT: also banning someone cuz his friend said he aimfixed, without any proof or anything, he was ***** lol

Thanks given by:
BawZ man
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2016, 03:46 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bawz, banning me for saying a ban was unfair, yeah we need him back!!! rofl he was retarded

EDIT: also banning someone cuz his friend said he aimfixed, without any proof or anything, he was ***** lol

LOL KKKKKKKKKK OK HE WAS RETARDED KKKKKKK

(12-13-2016, 03:59 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.BawZ man

He was retarded kkkkkkkkkk

Thanks given by: Mikaelson , Azkaban
(12-13-2016, 04:02 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-13-2016, 03:46 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bawz, banning me for saying a ban was unfair, yeah we need him back!!! rofl he was retarded

LOL KKKKKKKKKK OK HE WAS RETARDED KKKKKKK

(12-13-2016, 03:59 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.BawZ man

He was retarded kkkkkkkkkk

Was joke niqqa couldn't spot what a hack if I ran at him lawnmowering
Thanks given by:
Fenn!
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by: Fenn
(12-13-2016, 05:34 PM)wLL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Fenn!

KKKKKKKKKK THANK YOU FIRNED!

Thanks given by: Azkaban
+scythez +Ajax ... We dont need questers like fenn who barely can reloadshot, we need actives cw players! No more questers/event gms
it has to be someone who helps identify and ban new hacks, not people who do not know the basic of the game.

dont delete my opinion xd
Thanks given by: