Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: ''WHO SHOULD BE PROMOTE''
This poll is closed.
@Ajax
7.20%
9 7.20%
@phantom
0%
0 0%
@Farhat
4.80%
6 4.80%
@Fenn
80.00%
100 80.00%
@marionette
0.80%
1 0.80%
@Scythez
3.20%
4 3.20%
@Lars
4.00%
5 4.00%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
''WHO SHOULD BE PROMOTED''
that whole list is a ***** joke lmao.
Thanks given by: Seongnam
We need someone with good morals kind heart and sense of humor not someone bossy :I

Thanks given by:
@ Ajax is true Big Grin
[Image: kztfWoH.jpg]
Mortalera Tongue
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2016, 08:42 AM)Mortalera Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@ Ajax is true Big Grin
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Azkaban
Promoted? 

into advertiser?
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2016, 06:45 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-13-2016, 03:33 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bawz was one of the most organized gms

I hope this is sarcastic..

it is,   im making fun because he used to do  ~bawz 
~your sincerely bawz ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2016, 09:12 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Promoted? 

into advertiser?

Best forum spammer
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2016, 10:30 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-14-2016, 09:12 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Promoted? 

into advertiser?

Best forum spammer

Aight ja
Thanks given by:

into advertiser?

Idk, maybe yes, maybe no!
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Azkaban
What the ***** is this........

1. This thread should be deleted but then again useless FM

2. Players doesn't decide on who should be promoted... If anything Admins and part of the Staff team has they word.

3. Do you even know what's the point of an application?

4. Ugly ***** choices if anything lol who deserves a promotion it's obviously someone like Helios or idfk but not you.

//
Other than that,
We don't need CW Players as GM's necessarily.  Just a good anti-cheat. No koreans that knows how to by-pass every single ***** and also a decent anti-lead that registers shots exactly the same way Revolvers does on any kind of ping. We also need Owners that are willing to give of ''they'' but I doubt that will ever come up from a dude Going to school in a doortory,Hosting a PGunZ and giving 0 fucks about it expect the Money he gets to collect from it. For real lo my post will clearly get deleted whilst this thread will still live so I hope who-ever has time to read it gets to see how wack the administration is over here even tho they are probably the most peaking server at the moment. GunZ is dying and these ***** been working on minor things like adding color names and shotguns from Aren. Lo wiggle on my *****
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: