Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls its been long enough (Selling Lead hacks)
(01-06-2017, 04:39 AM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i disagree i think you are just not good enough to lead and still need practise, and you're judging a player from his country and jjang? i just think they are alot better than you are just need to face it brother.

hey random, i've seen you in game and you suck buffalo balls at both anti and lead so pleae keep your mouth shut. As for your silly statement, the south americans Tsunade was talking about most likely started playing this game 1-2 years ago, NONE of them can aim or lead (they never play anti), they only choose maps where they can barricade inside their holes with black meds (which i had heard were supposed to be reduced) waiting for you as long as it takes. but if, however, you  find a way to get through you get random PB's from all over the places as if you were 20 ping to them, they can slash you but you can't basically slash them unless you treat them like they had 300 pings. We're talking about 80% of Ground pedros, because every other lead clan with south americans just seems completely normal and leadable.

Not to mention latest Ground tactic, where Chernobil and 2 of his friends played 3v3 lead vs us, 1 of them got himself 0 ping in perhaps 5 cws in a row just to drop black meds which we weren't able to see as his ping was 0. All of them are phony as ***** and since they are complete ***** at this game they look for desperate alternatives to get rank 1. And obviously nothing can be done about it as they seem to be protected by the staff team
Thanks given by:
Thread not seen as a suggestion
much more a complaint.
Moved to correct section

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2017, 12:02 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thread not seen as a suggestion
much more a complaint.
Moved to correct section

His suggestion was prob at the end bout large swords and elements.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
cala boca doente nojento
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah there is some lead hack going on used by the traviator guys. True lead players don't play like they do. They "lead" unnaturally if you can even call it lead. It looks more like they don't even have to lead.

Also I hate the large swords ridiculous dmg and elements.

I will probably just stop playing lead for now or stop playing in general, lost the mood by them :/

Thanks for the replies.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
just quit already
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
I AGREE WITH @Dan just quit already
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
You better start looking at yourself before false accusing the owner of selling 3rd party programs.

Thread closed.
Thanks given by:
Just came here after 1 month.
I am lol'd.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: