Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here who is your best friend.
(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2017, 02:38 PM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2017, 02:35 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2017, 10:26 AM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It ain't no friends *****, when you all grow up and stop playing this ***** you will disband unless you move to another game which is really worth playing. Also, GunZ community in general is disgusting that's why game is dead and private servers player count can't even be compared to old times. All this ***** is now fruit of DDoS war, Staff backstabbing each other, envy. Yo ***** ***** better start looking forward your future instead of playing this game all day. You be wasting time and money.

i learned from your  post why you cant have friends

Yes because GunZ is the only way of having friends.d
does not matter which way... if people dont like staying around you  they wont, gunz or real life 
and wait a second why are you insulting the game yet your posting on its forum?
saying its dead and people shud a quit and ur here?
u sound like women

Exacrly my thoughts hue
Thanks given by:
i have no friends what so ever, i'm lonely.
Thanks given by: Flash
triwe mais so pq e mlk mais zika q ugg tem
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Flash
(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.does not matter which way... if people dont like staying around you  they wont, gunz or real life 

Yes, following your logic I'm completely lonely in real life.

facepalm

(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and wait a second why are you insulting the game yet your posting on its forum?

Again this question? Already answered this when quoting the white *****

(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u sound like women

Yep, I'm gay
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2017, 05:38 PM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.does not matter which way... if people dont like staying around you  they wont, gunz or real life 

Yes, following your logic I'm completely lonely in real life.

facepalm
(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and wait a second why are you insulting the game yet your posting on its forum?

Again this question? Already answered this when quoting the white *****
(01-12-2017, 02:43 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u sound like women

Yep, I'm gay
  yeah but ur answers are dumb

(01-12-2017, 10:56 AM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2017, 10:37 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2017, 10:26 AM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It ain't no friends *****, when you all grow up and stop playing this ***** you will disband unless you move to another game which is really worth playing. Also, GunZ community in general is disgusting that's why game is dead and private servers player count can't even be compared to old times. All this ***** is now fruit of DDoS war, Staff backstabbing each other, envy. Yo ***** ***** better start looking forward your future instead of playing this game all day. You be wasting time and money.

If you tell us to leave this , why dont you leave yourself. Since you are here to now so didnt you unsult urself in your post ????

Not telling you to leave dumbass, I'm telling you kids who are addicted and be playing all day to stop that ***** you'll regret this in the future. You could be learning something useful which would contribute to you as a professional. I'm at forums it doesn't mean I'm still playing, just enjoy coming here from time to time to insult this people because this is GunZ and there is no such toxic community as this one.

and ur telling us to grow up xd
Thanks given by:
why does it bother you so much mind your own ***** business/ life @alpharain

Thanks given by:
I think iv been best friends with everyone in this game at some point growing up lol...
Thanks given by: