Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here who is your best friend.
Hi

Post here who is your best friend and why he is your best friend. Can be ingame or at forum. Smile 
Thanks given by:
I have a lot of friends ingame/forum
@Helios was one of my first friends
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Helios
@Shon

i love to see jews die! and jan die a lot
Thanks given by: ScarV2 , Flash
My best friend are @helios, @Scythez, @hatsune, @ajax, @spear, @flatina and @trevas.
They are best person.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Trevas , Helios
@Fenn and @Trevas Heart
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: Fenn , Trevas
@Helios @elsonps2 @Viruz  @Fenn @Kllaus @Lilja i think i forgot someone lol
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Fenn , BratzDoll , Helios
I love my friend @Dan
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: Dan
(01-11-2017, 04:17 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Helios @elsonps2 @Viruz  @Fenn @Kllaus @Lilja i think i forgot someone lol

Heart @shon you too
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(01-11-2017, 04:17 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Helios @elsonps2 @Viruz  @Fenn @Kllaus @Lilja i think i forgot someone lol

Thank you 
I'm gonna make a list about my friends 

@Helios @Shon @Triwedix @Ouro @Ajax @Scythez @Haikou @Suktero @David @Viruz @Flash @Mystic @TJ  @Reward @Fenn @Pls 
@Lars @Angry @Flatina @Spear @Spells @Killbabe @Trevas @Hatsune @Wrong @Hatsune @Watera @Xyro  ..... 
Long list...
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Trevas
Legend's @woolrich @Scythez @phantom @reward @Shon @fenn @kllaus @darker @scarv2 and @Lilja <3
Thanks given by: phantom