Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Maintenance Scheduled 13/02/2017
(02-13-2017, 11:58 AM)AK47 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2017, 12:01 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2017, 10:20 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's clearly not the real wizkid, due the fact that this guy is having trouble typing in proper Egnlish LOL.
Just some braindead basement warrior-

Funny, you're worry about my English yet you're 20+ years old still playing GunZ. You so busy trying to correct my English yet you can't even spell English. . .At least I have an excuse sir.

You obviously have no life when you made an account before the owner LOL.

Your join date is December 2015 while Pls joined March 2016. You couldn't wait any longer bro? LOL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

***** shut the ***** up. You don't want me to actually go call Peter on here (which he probably wont even bother to for a no life wannabe like you)
Get off already, you can throw all the obvious ***** the community has been asking for towards the developers/owners but trust me. If it were you instead of PLS running the server, you wouldn't last a month and let alone be the biggest community in existence, STILL.

Now, quit being a keyboard warrior and go get a job, Yellow boy.

GunZ is dead no need to host a server. Even if I did, it would've been patched and I wouldn't give my players viruses just to access their computers. You're the type to defend Hitler. You know all the evil ***** he does but still want to play his little game.

You know nothing about me the fact that you called me yellowboy means you know nothing at all. Just another fan.

Keyboard warrior......Man ole man, never been a keyboard warrior I only state facts and back up everything I say.

Biggest community in existence? Yeah okay I'm done here.
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2017, 12:37 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-13-2017, 11:58 AM)AK47 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2017, 12:01 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2017, 10:20 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's clearly not the real wizkid, due the fact that this guy is having trouble typing in proper Egnlish LOL.

Funny, you're worry about my English yet you're 20+ years old still playing GunZ. You so busy trying to correct my English yet you can't even spell English. . .At least I have an excuse sir.

Your join date is December 2015 while Pls joined March 2016. You couldn't wait any longer bro? LOL

***** shut the ***** up. You don't want me to actually go call Peter on here (which he probably wont even bother to for a no life wannabe like you)
Get off already, you can throw all the obvious ***** the community has been asking for towards the developers/owners but trust me. If it were you instead of PLS running the server, you wouldn't last a month and let alone be the biggest community in existence, STILL.

GunZ is dead no need to host a server. Even if I did, it would've been patched and I wouldn't give my players viruses just to access their computers. You're the type to defend Hitler. You know all the evil ***** he does but still want to play his little game.

You know nothing about me the fact that you called me yellowboy means you know nothing at all. Just another fan.

Keyboard warrior......Man ole man, never been a keyboard warrior I only state facts and back up everything I say.

get the ***** out loser LOL
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2017, 01:08 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-13-2017, 12:37 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Mad because you're Mexican? I would be too.
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2017, 01:11 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-13-2017, 01:08 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2017, 12:01 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Funny, you're worry about my English yet you're 20+ years old still playing GunZ. You so busy trying to correct my English yet you can't even spell English. . .At least I have an excuse sir.

Mad because you're Mexican? I would be too.

Why do you keep saying things that make no sense whatsoever.
Stop humiliating yourself lol.
Thanks given by:
Thread closed to prevent spam.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: