Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHANGE THE GLADIATOR CW MAPS WTF???
Esses gringo são muito chorão, Pls deixa os mapa do jeito que ta, ta otimo.
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
TAMBEM ACHO !!! GRINGOS CHOROES 
SO ARRUMA O BUG DO WIN/LOSE
Thanks given by:
Seems good. Remember there's won't be a change cuz you dont like them. Stop complaining man.
They aware and they might add some new maps to Glad Clanwar into next patch.
Next time, do it as a suggestion and not like a complaint, that's embarrassing.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
All maps with fall off pits should be removed from Glad CW.
Pits will be abused, especially with the electric coin

edit~ if this is too much, then may I suggest letting players use item slots 3 and 4 (med kits, GRENADES , things like this) that way you can flush out people abusing electric coins \ maps with pit falls.
if that's a no bueno, then possibly disabling sword enchantments in gladiator clan war would be a viable idea.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor , Pls
I noticed that the lead/antilead thing isn't working. I tried using lead, but it still hits me from far away. Doesn't make sense. Can this be fixed? I'd rather have a hard time hitting an enemy due to lag then to get hit by them from across the map.
Thanks given by: Cursor
(02-17-2017, 12:44 AM)zalibidas Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I noticed that the lead/antilead thing isn't working. I tried using lead, but it still hits me from far away. Doesn't make sense. Can this be fixed? I'd rather have a hard time hitting an enemy due to lag then to get hit by them from across the map.

Lead/Antilead does not apply for gladiator only normal cw.

Normal Clan War can be Lead and AntiLead.
Gladiator ClanWar can be AntiLead only
Keep in mind Gladiator AntiLead has alot of ping check/distance checks you just need to get used with that.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2017, 02:32 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-17-2017, 12:44 AM)zalibidas Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I noticed that the lead/antilead thing isn't working. I tried using lead, but it still hits me from far away. Doesn't make sense. Can this be fixed? I'd rather have a hard time hitting an enemy due to lag then to get hit by them from across the map.

Keep in mind Gladiator AntiLead has alot of ping check/distance checks you just need to get used with that.

The problem is, its not something you CAN get used to. It doesn't work like it does gun. If someone has 200 ping, you can get hit from across the map no matter what. You can't block the attacks or stop them because you have no idea which direction they are actually attacking you from because you aren't in front of their monitor. With gun, this problem can be overlooked sort of. With sword, it turns it into a contest of who has the most overpowered weapons. I can't avoid getting hit by elements because I don't know when to block and when not to, because someone with 100 ping+ attacking me can often hit me from across the god damn map. Its unbelievably dumb and can NOT function that way. That is why no server has even bothered implementing antilead into glad. It doesn't make sense. At all. Any sort of skill based play is completely removed.

If you'd like, I can record myself getting hit with absolutely no hit markers no where near the enemy to show you how absolutely garbage it is.
Thanks given by: Cursor
(02-18-2017, 12:38 PM)zalibidas Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-17-2017, 02:32 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The problem is, its not something you CAN get used to. It doesn't work like it does gun. If someone has 200 ping, you can get hit from across the map no matter what. You can't block the attacks or stop them because you have no idea which direction they are actually attacking you from because you aren't in front of their monitor. With gun, this problem can be overlooked sort of. With sword, it turns it into a contest of who has the most overpowered weapons. I can't avoid getting hit by elements because I don't know when to block and when not to, because someone with 100 ping+ attacking me can often hit me from across the god damn map. Its unbelievably dumb and can NOT function that way. That is why no server has even bothered implementing antilead into glad. It doesn't make sense. At all. Any sort of skill based play is completely removed.

If you'd like, I can record myself getting hit with absolutely no hit markers no where near the enemy to show you how absolutely garbage it is.

EXACTLY. +Rep for common sense... This is dumb and annoying and unfair. I should literally be able to look at someones ping and prepare myself to be ready for an 180+ fight or something instead I'm getting elec massived from 14 feet away and flipped.. How can ANYONE prepare for that?
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure @Pls is considering this for a future update.
Regarding the other topics that were discussed, simply make another suggestion thread so we can link back to those threads if we need to.

Thanks for the suggestion @Cursor -- Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Marionette , Cursor