Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHANGE THE GLADIATOR CW MAPS WTF???
@Pls.. It's seriously common sense, like how are you being serious.... Island, dungeon and ***** stairway? Wtf, are you high? All maps where kids don't even play "gladiator" they just flip and use Donator electric element to massive for a flip off of the map... Like you had to know before you did this, that was the most retarded thing on this server.. Like no one should have to come to you and tell you how dumb this is, you just know... We need ***** Battle Arena, Dojo and Town.. Regular "Gladiator" maps.. How are you even serious right now??
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Shon
It's seriously common sense, like how dumb are  you play cw gladiator...
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
@Mashira, How about you get off my thread and stfu.. No one was talking to you kid. Mind your business child.

Thanks given by:
Which maps you would like to see?
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Cursor , Hatsune
Battle Arena, Port, Dojo, Town, Hall, Ruin anything without much of a chance to flip off of map... Stairway and Island and Dungeon, people are camping where there is an area with a fall point in the map so that they can flip you off and kill. They don't even want to play galdiator they want to match the match last 15 minutes for 1 cw byt camping and flipping with electric donator element. It's dumb.

Thanks given by:
Stfu you sound like a little *****.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the feedback.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Cursor
Yup. @Phanta stfu get off my thread. Go find some business of your own. K?

Thanks given by:
Saque el mapa Starways, es una porquería jugar ese mapa en CW GLADIATOR, todo flipeando, se hace monótono el juego y no te dan ganas  Dodgy
Thanks given by:
2017 gladiator cw... How are you even serious right now??
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: