Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creating A General Thread Topic
Dear Universe Gamers Community,

Due to the amount of users ingame who are unable or unaware on how to create a thread topic for assistance.
I have taken my time to create this thread topic to aid all users in doubt/need of assistance.
Bear in mind this tutorial is for beginners, Admins will further place your thread in it's correct section and/or ask for missing format and information.

Steps: 
  • Log into your account as usual. After the page has loaded proceed by scrolling to our General thread section.
  • Once your page has loaded click on " Post Thread " as shown in the GIF image 1&2 Below.
[Image: yI6ZfZr.gif] 
  •  In The "Thread Subject" box place the title of the thread in which you are creating. This may range from Support/Reports/Bugs/Questions/Media.. etc
[Image: YhdqLfg.gif]

• Once you have decided your Thread's subject proceed to type your message.
  • Once again this thread is for new users, An Admin will assist you if any info is missing.
  • Be as specific/punctual as possible this will help the Staff/Mods relocate and/or identify where your thread must go and whether or not a format is needed.
[Image: vYZStSt.gif]

Side notes: 
  • The "Preview Post" option can be used to view your thread's progress, Below you will have access to continue editing your thread.
  • Once you are done Editing and you are confident/ready to post. Click Post Thread.

You have successfully posted a thread on our forums.
Thank you for utilizing our page. You will receive administrative assistance as soon as possible.

Thanks @Helios for helping me create this tutorial. If you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Universe Gunz Staff
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Tutorial very well done.
Good job. 
GODS  @Fenn & @Helios.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: Fenn
Good job @Fenn @Helios
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Good job.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
useful
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Scythez , Fenn
Good job
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks all and my friend @Helios.

Thanks given by: Helios , Timberland
Ótimo tópico! Antes eu não sabia fszer um comentário kk agr sei até postar haushua Heart
Thanks given by: TJJ , Fenn
(02-18-2017, 03:03 AM)HunterKing Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ótimo tópico! Antes eu não sabia fszer um comentário kk agr sei até postar haushua Heart

Obrigado e bom saber que este tópico esta sendo útil para vocês.
Smile
PS: créditos ao @Helios que me ajudou também.

Thanks given by: Helios
Otimo trabalho fenn , o melhor , só da orgulho.
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]