Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gennady Golovkin "GGG/Triple G" The MOST feared in boxing!
The middleweight MONSTER every is so scared to fight. Canelo won't even dare step up!

Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Never heard of this guy, probably because Boxing is not the most viewed Sport in the Netherlands, but I googled him, and I have to say, his record is f@#$cking nice, 36-33(KO)-0.
Thanks given by: Cursor
(03-12-2017, 10:08 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Never heard of this guy, probably because Boxing is not the most viewed Sport in the Netherlands, but I googled him, and I have to say, his record is f@#$cking nice, 36-33(KO)-0.

Yeah his record is crazy you should go on YouTube and watch him omg he RUINS these guys lol. Been watching him for a few years now!

His record is 36-0 (33 KO's) But right now he's actually on a 23 Knockout streak like wtffff, who does that LOL?? He's the Middleweight Mike Tyson of today lol

Thanks given by:
floyd is better!

[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
I agree @Hust. Floyd is the best ever!

Thanks given by:
(03-13-2017, 05:10 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.floyd is better!

boa mlk
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Floyd is best
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Yesss

Thanks given by:
mashira melhor
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: