Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Limit clan member's to
This poll is closed.
15-20
50.00%
2 50.00%
20-25
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit on Clan member's
(03-23-2017, 03:35 PM)Toed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Actually i think it is important. More clans=more clan wars.. = more fun for the gunz community. Is the staff's job not to make Gunz better? I can only see this being beneficial.

You're partially correct. CW is a huge system on every server.

I can kind of agree that removing the member total will have something to do with CW activity...If anything more people will create alternate characters to keep their ranks in clans high in order to CW more as well. But this has nothing to do with creating "Gunz" better, if anything it creates a huge debate between those who are for it and those who are against it, regardless if we are staff or not. If a player makes a suggestion, we are not obligated to approve of it immediately.

Regardless though, this suggestion is going to happen in the future - you just have to wait for it. It is up to @Pls when it will be implemented.

Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: