Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Upcoming Staff Application & Positions
Dear Community,

I'd like to inform you that the Administration team has provided staff vacancies/positions. In order to present that you are qualified, please review the requirements and follow the format provided below.
It is worth remembering that we are not only looking for current projects for GunZ but for future projects that we have in mind.

[PT-BR] : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[ES-SP] : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

Format: Developer / Programming
Name:                                                                                                                        
Date of birth:
Languages (Programming and/or other):
Skills / Experience:
Proof of work:
Closing:

Format: Forum Moderator
Name:
Date of birth:

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:
Why do I Deserve a Chance:

Guideline
• Be articulate when posting your application, Tell us about yourself... Show us why you deserve a position on our staff team.
Refrain from/do not copy and paste applications and/or work that does not belong to you. Failure to do so will result in your application being Automatically Denied.
When posting proof please upload all images toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and post links

Here is the list of positions/vacancies open for GunZ: Senior Programmer (Remunerated/Paid Position),Set Developer, Map Developer, XML Developer, GFX Developer

Senior Programmer (Remunerated/Paid Position)

Details/Requirements:
This position requires experience and knowledge about the game, ONLY apply for it if you have the necessary knowledge.
You will only be chosen for the position if you have TIMEKNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE for it.

• Responsible for writing the codes of the UniverseGunZ game.
• Requires knowledge about game structures and classes and reverse engineering knowledge.
• In it we hope you already have experience with GunZ and know what you are doing.
• The programmer will be instructed by administrators to develop things for the server by working with flexible deadlines and schedules.
• You will mainly work with the C language.
• You have patience and free time for the requests of the Administrators.

Monthly Payment:
$ 160.00 USD (R$ 500.00)

Set Developer

Details/Requirments:
• You know how to create / model clothing / sets for the game GunZ The Duel (Sets Only, We Do not Want Weapons).

Map Developer

Requirements:
• You know how to create / model maps for the game GunZ The Duel.

XML Developer:

Requirements
• You must know how to work with GunZ's XML and will review the entire XML of our client for imperfections.
• You will help our team in developing new quests for players.

GFX Developer

Requirements/Details:
 • You must be experienced with PhotoShop and can do it all.
 • You know how to work with vectors.
 • You can create gif images.

Other positions/vacancies open to the Community : Private Server Creator, Forum Moderator

Private Server Creator

Requirements:
 • You've had experience with some game that was not GunZ, and you know how to develop a decent server yourself.
 • Example Lineage 2 / Minecraft / WoW / DDTank etc.
 • You have patience and free time for the requests of the Administrators.

Forum Moderator:    
   [Closed]

Details:

• You will be responsible for the forum community.
 • You will monitor the posts and topics of the community and interact positively with them.

Kind Regards,
Staff Team.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Marionette , Jacka , Synzaria , DoDoxPk , Poke , Optic , noobvice , Eudora
Name: Dayne
Date of birth: 1st December 1992
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: I believe I can do a proper and fair job, yes I'm a bit of a troll / disrespectful but that's because I have no responsibilities, if I get hired then you will see serious me.
Why do I Deserve a Chance: I believe it's my time to give back to the server for once.
Thanks given by: Lars , Marionette , Jacka , Phanta , Equa , ScarV2 , Reward
FormatForum Moderator
Name: Carl *Cant tell my Last name Reason: It's Private*
Date of birth: October 31,1998
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: I can be active like all times if needed, i usually play ingame for like 15+ Hours and 8 hours on forum, depends if im in my mood, I can handle any report cases, i can watch over people who's violating the rules,i know i violated rules before but everyone learns from their past.I will do my best to serve other people and the staff i would be Proper and fair. I wanted to help you guys and also to other people in moderating,i have never experience being Forum Moderator ever since so yeah i would like to be a Forum Moderator and hoping for your supports thank you.
I Will do my job from the bottom of my heart, help people with no exchange, staying calm and Controlling my emotion/feelingsxD/Angerness.

About Me:I am friendly,Trustworthy,honest,lovable, and kind
My hobby is playing Computer games,hanging out with friends, going to malls with family. I spend weekends with my Friends and family,because i loved them and i cant afford to lose them.I am helpful.
There are many times i failed on school,games and even on applying as staff but i never stop trying my best, try and try until you succeed.

Why do I Deserve a Chance: It is my First time applying as Forum Moderator,I'm just new member in this server&forum but i hope you guys can give me a chance to be apart of the Staff been waiting for this exact moment i believe it is the time for me to apply, Goodluck everyone and God bless.Thank YOU for READING my Application

Forum Moderator:

Details:

I will be 100% responsible for the forum community, ill take whatever it cost just to help other people.

• You will monitor the posts and topics of the community and interact positively with them. 
I am always active, i can monitor the post and topics of the community and i can interact positively with them. I can control my anger and my Attitude.
I Have Patience and free time for the requests of the administrators but if the topic/post is in a hurry like the Victim got scammed/Donation coins haven't arrive if 10+ days passed by and etc.,i will contact an Administrator ASAP.
Thanks given by: TJJ , Lord , noobvice
Format: Developer

Name: Shaq

Date of birth: 03/13/1992 | March 13th, 1992

Languages (Programming and/or other): Fluent & born English, translator for other languages. Teaching a friend English.

Skills / Experience: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Proof of work: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. PLUS I have tons of art in the GFX section PLUS I have helped and made a few things requested by @Pls via Skype.

Closing: I really enjoy these forums and would love nothing more than to help with anything I can especially in my expertise of designs and art. I can and will always try my best to support and help this forum and server. I was a developer here before but it ended shortly because I was dealing with a busy life and that is not a current issue right now. I would love to be a developer again here and do beautiful work and art to make this community look amazing. I actually have made user icons and am currently redesigning the GunZ website headers and buttons. I have a ton of free time.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Flamex , Trim , noobvice
Forum Moderator

Name:

Ricardo Pimentel

Date of birth:

03/01/1997

Venezuela/caracas 

Lenguajes  Castellano 100% English 50% Portuguese 50%

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:

First of all I would like to give me the opportunity to show you what I can do or what I can help by being Moderator Forum since basically everyone goes through tests and some of the great functions is to be Moderator forum since it is one of the most functions Great of the Staff for the reasons that when it comes to reviewing a creative theme for a User has to know what the topic is about or how you can help or advise you also have to take into account when closing a topic since to be able to do so The issue has to have at least 3 days of inactivity that is closed for the simple case of not causing spam or if it has nothing to do and was only creator for Spam to close it automatically

Why do I Deserve a Chance:

I have a great statistic here as a User as a demonstrator that I can be useful in this opportunity Good friend I can take the forum chat to improve with my good jokes also let me say that if I have the opportunity to create various games to be able to keep both the forum and The active chat and I arrive of joy is really trying to maintain and do a good job that I have happy and happy to others I am a man applied in his work that likes to do things well I also like to be repeated for I repeat not tolerated Abuses on the part of nobody before all the seriousness and the desire to work

Forum Moderator:

Details:

I have to keep in mind that the charge for which I am playing it is very important and I agree to assume any responsibility

I can clearly handle that and respond according to the subject I'm going to help or monitor

I can have a great amount of free time and always be aware of what is said to me by my superiors

Login information and my online statistics

[Image: NvyUBoC.png?1]

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Contributions to the community and help

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Well, there are many that I can remember 

With nothing more to say that have a good day and luck for all those who postulate
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: Trim , TJJ , lAndyl , noobvice
Format: Forum Moderator
Name:Michel or manjunath
Date of birth:26/02/1996

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:B coz of my experience and i developed and maintained 2 cilent's forum so i would like to be a forum moderator with this also if u agree....
Why do I Deserve a Chance:As i said i would like to help this forum by doing my job perfectly
closing: Don't think all INDIANS are dumb everyone has a skill to do anything..
myself michel or manjunath i'm a coder fpr 1-3 years and i'm a web developer and i designed lots of websites ...
i would like to help this forum as a forum moderator

if u like my post just try me once
[Image: Micheld97c7.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor
Name: Hernán

Date of Birth: 01/02/1998

Country: I was born in the USA, but after traveling, I currently live in Peru.

Why I would like to be Moderator of the Forum: Because I am a very tolerant person and with a lot of patience and I can help the community of Universe GunZ for what they need, either to report something or to solve errors.

Why do I deserve a chance?: Because I am a person who puts effort and dedication to everything, I am with studies but I go to the forum very often and see if I can help someone in the community to solve any problem or doubt I have.

I speak 3 languages: English (Intermediate), Portuguese (Basic) and Spanish.

Moderator of the forum:

Details:
• You will monitor community posts and topics and interact positively with them.
[Image: 3OSa8v8.gif]
Thanks given by: Demetryum , Marionette , Gazel , Jacka , Michou , TJJ , Adapting , DDoS , Haru , Trim , noobvice
Format: Developer / Programming
Name: Lukas_L
Date of birth: 16.03.1990
Application for: Set Developer, Map Developer, GFX Developer, XML Developer
Programms: Blender. Photoshop. 3DMax and more......
Proof of work: My Video

FIRST! ( I dont will have Money for Develop, i Make it for free)

Hello there, Lukas_L. 
I'm 27 years old, I'm from Germany, I'm an english teacher and I currently work at a company named CEBRAC. (Our team of teacher's, I'm the guy at the right end). Lastly a picture of my students and I celebrating Thanksgiving day on saturday. 

I'm also a professional C++ programmer, I mostly worked with C++ and Microsoft SQL database, I've worked with FlyFF (Fly for fun) MMO for about 4 years, during this time I developed many PvP/PvE systems, item combination systems, pet systems, actually all kinds of system. I was the developer behind one of the biggest FlyFF PServers named Fly For Hero, that reached a peak of 800 players, sadly with new big companies and MMO's the server shutdown. I was the creator of a huge amount of content that would take a long text to show, also this system was one of my creations: 

Here I created basically everything, the map, the ball aura, the system: scoreboard, pyre captyre, everything.
In this system there are two teams, red and blue, there are also 3 pyres(pillars) in the map, top middle and bottom.
A player has to get close to a pyre press spacebar and do not move/attack for about 6 seconds. 
If all pyres are being conquered by a team a countdown starts and unless the other team conquers one of the pyres the team gets points for each 3 seconds that the pyres are conquered. The team also gets points by PvP'ing and killing bosses that appear during the match, killing the boss gives the whole team a atk/def aura. There's also weekly guild tournament matches that are saved in the database.

This is a basic explanation, but just to show a bit of the complexity of what was created on this system.
I was paid 650Euro a month for about 6 hours a day of work. I was responsible for everything since correcting the most obscure of the bugs to creating big systems as this one.

I also did freelancer jobs at other server, as Insanity flyff, and I co-owned my own server for a couple of months when my partner had to study to study in Germany.

I've always loved programming, I always look forward to program organized, safe and portable code.
I'm looking forward to do some programming in my free time, no, I won't be charging as this is a game I loved back in the days.
If you need you can add me on facebook or ask me for any other kind of instant messaging contact.

I hope I am not missing anything, I know there's always an initial programming task to prove me and I'll be glad to do it!
See you!
Thanks given by: Flash , Fenn , Krustty
Name: Vijay
Date of birth:26/02/1999
Languages (Programming and/or other):html, css, Js, Ajax etc..
Skills / Experience:i worked and working as web developer so it can't be more tough for me to do anything as web developer
Proof of work:i don't have b coz I work for clients and customers and I work for payments.. I can't leak my works which I done for clients
proof of work: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
 if u need to see my skills then u can give Me any tasks for me I'll do it better
As pls said a work and I did it I think so u can ask him personally too..!!
[Image: cv9JTVL.jpg]
Thanks given by: Trim
English

Format: Forum Moderator
Name: Edy Silva Novoa (UniiCa)
Date of birth: 10 April 1996

Language: Spanish: 100% -English: 60% (Studying) -Portugues: 50%

Why I would like to be forum moderator:
Well I would like to be part of this great family, which has been part of my life since I was 8 years old and in order to be able to see the needs of users who, like me, have some problems in Peru, and need someone to orient them with their language .

About me:
I am a person who I believe anyone would like, I do not like to discuss, my honesty and fidelity for me is first, I already have experience as a GM in other servers (Abby, *****, Fire, Ready-my private server, Mu) , I've had the great opportunity to just watch videos learn how to create a private server, I have a little knowledge of how to change names to game clothes, weapons, to weapons edit them change amount of bullets and that some programming but basic
 I am active on the server for 8 to 10 hours (by cell phone, tablet, laptop or pc) practically all day and I find myself studying what is System Engineering and it would be very useful to be in a big family as it is.
 Why they deserve an opportunity:
I believe more than anything deserve the opportunity because I have the desire to help this great server a lot and learn to see a little of it, also because I would appreciate the opportunity and confidence that would give me and would put much of me,

Forum Moderator:

Details:
 • You will be responsible for the forum community. ✓
I will be 100% responsible for the forum community, I'll take what it costs just to help other people.

• Monitor messages and issues in the community and interact positively with them. ✓
I am always active, I can monitor the position and the subjects of the community and I can interact positively with them. I can control my anger and my attitude.
 • You have patience and free time for the requests of the administrators. ✓
I have patience and free time for the requests of the administrators, but if the topic / post is in a hurry as the victim got ripped / donation coins I have not arrive if 10+ days passed and etc., i will contact an administrator as soon as possible.

Portugues

Formato: Moderador do Fórum
Nome: Edy Silva Novoa (UniiCa)
Data de nascimento: 10 de abril de 1996
País: Peru

Idioma: Espanhol 100% -English: 60% (estudando) -Português: 50%

Por que eu quero ser moderador do fórum:
Porque eu gostaria de fazer parte desta grande família, que aformado parte da minha vida desde que eu tinha 8 anos e para haci para ver as necessidades dos usuários que gostam de mim tem alguns problemas no Peru, e precisa de alguém para guiá-los com a sua língua .

Sobre mim:
Eu sou uma pessoa que eu acho que ninguém cairia bem, eu não gosto de discutir, minha honestidade e fidelidade para mim eu sou o primeiro Tenho experiência já como GM em outros servidores (Abby, *****, Fogo, Ready-meu servidor privado, Mu) Eu tive a grande oportunidade de apenas assistir a vídeos para aprender como criar um servidor privado, eu tenho um pouco de conhecimento de como mudar nomes para jogar roupas, armas, armas editá-los mudar quantidade de balas e que alguns programação, mas básico
 Eu sou ativo no servidor de 8 a 10 horas (telefone, tablet, laptop ou PC) praticamente todo o dia e eu me encontro estudando o que sistemas de engenharia e eu gostaria muito de estar em uma grande família, pois é isso.
 Por uma oportunidade que eles merecem:
Eu acho que mais do que qualquer coisa que eu merecia uma chance como eu tenho o desejo de ajudar muito para este grande servo e aprender a ver um pouco dele, porque ele saberia também avaliar a oportunidade ea confiança e me daria um monte de mim,

Fórum Moderador:

detalhes:
 • Você é responsável para a comunidade do fórum. ✓
I será 100% responsável pela comunidade do fórum, doente tomar o que custa apenas para ajudar os outros.

• Ele irá acompanhar as mensagens e os problemas da comunidade e interagir positivamente com eles. ✓
Estou sempre ativo, eu posso monitorar os problemas de posição e da comunidade e posso interagir positivamente com eles. Eu posso controlar minha raiva e minha atitude.
 • Tenha paciência e tempo para solicitações de administradores. ✓
Eu tenho paciência e tempo livre para os pedidos dos gestores, mas se o tópico / post com pressa como a vítima tem enganado / moedas de doação não chegar se 10+ dias se passaram e assim, vou entrar em contato com um administrador o mais cedo possível.

Español:
Formato :
  Moderador del Foro 
Nombre  :  Edy Silva Novoa (UniiCa)
Fecha de nacimiento  :  10 de Abril de 1996 
País  :  Perú 
lenguaje:Español:100%-English:60%(estudiando)-Portugues:50%

¿Por Qué Me Gustaria Ser moderador del Foro  : 
Pues me gustaria Formar parte of this gran familia, Que aformado parte de mi vida desde Que Tengo 8 años y para haci Poder ver las Necesidades de los Usuarios Que como yo Tiene algunos adj Problemas en Perú, y necesitan de alguien que los oriente con su idioma.  

Acerca de mi:
Soy una Persona que creo a culaquiero personaje le caería bien, no me gusta discutir, mi honestidad y fidelidad para mi Es Lo Primero, Tengo experiencia ya de Como GM en Otros Servidores (servidor de Abby, *****, Fuego, Ready-mi privado, MU), Él Tenido la Gran Oportunidad de con Solo ver vídeos Aprender a crear un servidor privado, tengo un poco de Conocimiento de Como cambiar nombres a Las Ropas del juego, armas, a LAS ARMAS editarlas cambiar Cantidad de balas y eso algo de programación Pero básico
 Estoy activo en el Servidor de 8 a 10 horas (por celular, tableta, ordenador portátil o PC) Prácticamente todo el dia y me encuentro estudiando Lo Que es Ingeniería de Sistemas y me serviría de Mucho Estar en una Gran Familia Como lo ES ESTA. 
 Por que se merecen Una Oportunidad: 
Creo Mas que nada merecerme La Oportunidad pues tengo las ganas de Ayudar en Mucho A Este Gran Servidor y Aprender a la ves Un poco de el, también Porque Sabría valorar La Oportunidad y confianza que me Darían y pondría Mucho de mí,

Foro Moderador  

Detalles: 
 • Usted Será responsable de la comunidad del foro. ✓ 
Voy a ser 100% responsable de la comunidad del foro, los malos Tomar Lo Que Cuesta Solo Para Ayudar a Otras Personas. 

• Va a monitorear los Mensajes y Temas de la comunidad e interactuar Positivamente con Ellos. ✓ 
Siempre estoy activa, puedo monitorear El Puesto y Los Temas de la Comunidad y puedo interactuar Positivamente con Ellos. Puedo Controlar mi ira y mi Actitud. 
 • Tienes paciencia y Tiempo Libre para las Peticiones de los Administradores. ✓ 
Tengo paciencia y el tiempo libre Co Para Las Peticiones de los Administradores, Pero si el tema / post Tiene prisa a la Víctima Como Consiguió estafado / Monedas de Donación sin que v llegar Si 10+ Días Pasaron Y, etc., i pondran en contacto con la ONU Posible administrador Mín los antes.
 THANK YOU FOR READING
Thanks given by: