Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 Years.. damn
Heart 
First of all, Hello!
This is basically my 9 years anniversary of joining Universe Gamers Gunz or former known as Euro Gunz. On the 29th April 2008 I decided to download this game. Coming from another private server.
It's already been 9 years of playing this server just proves how quick time really flies. Playing this game for so long has been a wild rollercoaster ride, involving a lot of fun and of course some odd moments. I'm also thankful for the different kind of people I have been able to meet throughout the years. Gunz has played a huge part of the person who I am today and will always be a huge part of my life and childhood. Anyways I just wanted to share something with you guys and I'm thankful that WE a Gunz Community still exist. It's something awesome cause the Gunz community isn't that big everyone knows everyone, doesn't mean everyone gets along with eachother well but that's how humans work. And as you've noticed, I have been promoted to Headstaff once again, to further help with problems, updates and ideas to keep the server alive. 

Thank You UGG

in love

Ken

Thanks given by: Helios , Fenn , Hey!Troll!Sad! , Cursor , Krustty , Myster
Happy anniversary 9 is much time :O congrats! 9 years ... Little is said but it is too much, I not have much to say that you enjoy your 9 year anniversary Big Grin  9 years is a lot!
         I have a gift for you
               Which gift?

This
[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks given by: Scythez
congratz, you're an official nolyfe now
luv u
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Scythez , Marionette
9 years and you're still trash Cool story bro
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: Scythez , Curtis
(04-29-2017, 03:19 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.9 years and you're still trash Cool story bro

Hello Dan! That's a nice assumption you have there. Let's compare me to you. 

Scythez known across Gunz servers for being one of the best.

Dan known by 20% of the community for being part of a hacker clan.

Regardless, thank you for using your time to comment on my thread! Smile

Thanks given by: Cursor , God-Banana
boa ken
(04-29-2017, 03:29 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-29-2017, 03:19 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.9 years and you're still trash Cool story bro

Hello Dan! That's a nice assumption you have there. Let's compare me to you. 

Scythez known across Gunz servers for being one of the best.

Dan known by 20% of the community for being part of a hacker clan.

Regardless, thank you for using your time to comment on my thread! Smile

Huh
Welcome to UGG
Bruh I remember wrecking you all year every year for 9 years damn!
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
(04-29-2017, 03:57 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bruh I remember wrecking you all year every year for 9 years damn!

Damn bro, you must have been sleeping for 9 years!

Thanks given by: