Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khepper vs Sparta, Sparta = campers noobs
Curtis player camper gg bro, You need to win to win, and you publish that replay? Why do not you publish this one when we were giving you 6-0 and started to race, you can also publish the second game, which was 7-1 and started to race ... typical noob

Replay first game 6-0 they camps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Replay second game 7-1 they camps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please @Angry if you can watch these 2 replay, I demand that you do rematch but with some staff monitoring, because this way you can not play quietly .. I await your response.
Thank you..
Thanks given by: Curtis
bro, no where in post did it say camping wasnt allowed, i wouldnt even consioder what we did camping, there was peroids we waited but we made more advances on you guys than you did to us. we have no meds and its an intense match, a lot of times it was 1v1 2v2 and we were all low, we would end up rushing you guys and losing. but we still won by making advances, and i have the other replays, if @angry wants them from my point of view i can send him as well, i have nothing to hide, but in the end it was a good cw and we ended up winning Smile gg bro no ego

Why dont you talk about when we asked for factory and when we all was ready you went to town so you guys could have the camp side on town, so of course after it was 6-0 we changed up our rush strategy, as i said above i saw no rules about not being able to camp, in the 3rd match we ended up rushing most the cw and stopped camping, we made smarter moves and it was still a close game, but whatever lol.
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2017, 11:00 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bro, no where in post did it say camping wasnt allowed, i wouldnt even consioder what we did camping, there was peroids we waited but we made more advances on you guys than you did to us. we have no meds and its an intense match, a lot of times it was 1v1 2v2 and we were all low, we would end up rushing you guys and losing. but we still won by making advances, and i have the other replays, if @angry wants them from my point of view i can send him as well, i have nothing to hide, but in the end it was a good cw and we ended up winning Smile gg bro no ego

Why dont you talk about when we asked for factory and when we all was ready you went to town so you guys could have the camp side on town, so of course after it was 6-0 we changed up our rush strategy, as i said above i saw no rules about not being able to camp, in the 3rd match we ended up rushing most the cw and stopped camping, we made smarter moves and it was still a close game, but whatever lol.

It was not a correct way to play and you know it, it was ridiculous, let's see what Angry says about it, at my point I think I should see a Staff supervising ...
Thanks given by:
Why didn't you guys pick port or factory like we asked? You cheated us in the beginning so you could have blue side on town, I'm not even going you lol, it was a fun match lmao...
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2017, 11:11 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why didn't you guys pick port or factory like we asked? You cheated us in the beginning so you could have blue side on town, I'm not even going you lol, it was a fun match lmao...

You asked for "port" and that map is forbidden to play, so therefore we could not choose, "Factory" I also wanted but the second round was that you wanted factory, but you could not because we had already started in town, You just said port and that map is not included in this tournament, anyway .., let's see that says @Angry ..
Thanks given by:
Jajaja este peruano queriad hablar ingles
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
;(!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Huh Huh Huh Huh
Jajajaja  trollface
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cry baby nk food for you the rest of the year
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]