Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
100 donor coins for nice clan emblem
I think it's better than mine to be honest, more theme oriented (If you remove the Korean writing maybe it will match more)
Anyhow,  I am just taking requests to get my PSD skills back into gear Big Grin
Thanks given by: Mandem
[Image: 226lhOZ.jpg]

[Image: ROCQkTB.jpg]

simple..  Creation..
Thanks given by:
I cant see any of yours emblems omar :S

(06-24-2017, 04:56 PM)Mandem Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Not as good as yours Omar XD

don't even know if this ting is a joke or real so I'm not gonna a put effort in it.

its a not a joke mate , i will add 100 coins to whos emblem is the best Smile

(06-24-2017, 04:56 PM)Mandem Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Not as good as yours Omar XD

don't even know if this ting is a joke or real so I'm not gonna a put effort in it.

i like this but the title itself just doesnt catch my eyes bro , doesnt look centre but i do like Smile
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by: Mandem
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thats my 5 o.o last one looks fugly but w.e
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2017, 02:05 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I liked the spartan helmet.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I hope you like it.

http://imgur.com/a/vUQ4W
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2017, 02:05 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Good job Omar.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:

LOL I liked @Spear its amazing man. Good job.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2b75f1e314.png]

your welcome
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: YatenN
(06-27-2017, 12:18 PM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 2b75f1e314.png]

your welcome
You are my hero, I swear. Your Paint skills are Godness.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: TJJ