Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
100 donor coins for nice clan emblem
Hello my fellow gunz geeks

im looking for a nice clan emblem with the title 'Mythology' greek theme gotta look sexyyy 
ill reward the person that makes the nicest emblem 100 coins!
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by: Marionette
wow,
@yateN let's do it man Big Grin 

Good job with your emblem. amor2
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: YatenN
I will get to this when I have some time.
Thanks given by: Hyper
wish everyone best of luck I really put my time and hard work in this hope you like it Smile 

@hyper

[Image: hEG8acF.jpg]

Thanks given by: Mandem
(06-24-2017, 03:29 AM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wish everyone best of luck I really put my time and hard work in this hope you like it Smile 

@hyper

[Image: hEG8acF.jpg]
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., sorry I am a bit rusty o.o
p.s. the thread is the wrong section lad o.o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Thanks given by: Mandem
Thread moved to correct section.
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2017, 04:05 PM)Forumbot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thread moved to correct section.

This bot defo works lmao......
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Not as good as yours Omar XD

don't even know if this ting is a joke or real so I'm not gonna a put effort in it.
Thanks given by: Hyper
(06-24-2017, 04:56 PM)Mandem Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Not as good as yours Omar XD

don't even know if this ting is a joke or real so I'm not gonna a put effort in it.

WOW, nice i liked cute

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Mandem , willian2017