Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken FPS
(07-03-2017, 08:10 AM)Obey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-03-2017, 12:00 AM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-02-2017, 05:21 AM)fable Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-01-2017, 01:46 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What are your computer specs?

[Image: PjB5IXW.png] is this what you asked for?
Yes, that's what we were asking for. Your computer has a good configuration for GunZ. It's pretty weird that you're having FPS problems. Just a question, did you try what Michou suggested to be done?

"1 - Close all programs running in background.
2 - Lower Gunz Graphic in game settings + make screen resolution a little bigger.
3 - Download a clean up program such a "CCleaner" It will remove unwanted files.
4 - Uninstall unused programs.
5 - Update Your Graphic Cards."

I truly believe that these steps will solve your problems.

I tried the first 2 but not 3 4 5 i'll try them today

Ok, let us know the results.
If the your issue persists let us know
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2017, 05:21 AM)fable Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-01-2017, 01:46 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What are your computer specs?

Thats not really any good as some of them said above.
What graphic card do you have?
Thanks given by:
I am guessing you have intel HD graphics card (the built in one)
Bro, honestly 200fps stable is your best bet specially if your PC is aging. 
In order to get that I suggest closing services and programs if you're using windows 10 this is possible to do using task manger 
Also cleaning your pc and all the other usual tips will help.
Know that in some maps e.g. center of Garden, High heaven and couple of other C.w. maps you will have 150.
Anyway good luck
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2017, 03:29 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am guessing you have intel HD graphics card (the built in one)
Bro, honestly 200fps stable is your best bet specially if your PC is aging. 
In order to get that I suggest closing services and programs if you're using windows 10 this is possible to do using task manger 
Also cleaning your pc and all the other usual tips will help.
Know that in some maps e.g. center of Garden, High heaven and couple of other C.w. maps you will have 150.
Anyway good luck
would dxtory work ? this never used to happen when I used windows 8.1

(07-03-2017, 02:25 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thats not really any good as some of them said above.
What graphic card do you have?

intel ( r ) hd graphic
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Did you solve your fps problem?

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: willian2017
Hello,
Some time has been passed and you didn't answer us. If you have any question or need any kind of support, feel free to contact us.
Thread Closed / No Action Taken.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: willian2017