Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use of VPN
Hello dear friends, I would like our representatives to think a bit more about using VPN to be released.
Many players use this only to bring more LAG to the game, especially the Peruvians, I can not understand what the purpose of changing their country to be able to play, other than clear to increase their ping, 80% of Peruvians are doing this and getting 300 + ping in cw, of course this in the anti-lead is not so bad, but still they are forcing LAG.
Now in lead mode ... 300ping + big sword, rockets, element, med black .. You already know where I'm trying to get ..
The lead mode is not bad, it was always fun, like in the server vault. Players who are leaving this horrible mode.
If we could do something to improve the gameplay at least a little, compared to LAG, ending up using VPN, would not it be better?
Well this is just my point of view, if there is any argument for using VPN they tell me that I would very much like to know.
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2017, 12:05 PM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello dear friends, I would like our representatives to think a bit more about using VPN to be released.
Many players use this only to bring more LAG to the game, especially the Peruvians, I can not understand what the purpose of changing their country to be able to play, other than clear to increase their ping, 80% of Peruvians are doing this and getting 300 + ping in cw, of course this in the anti-lead is not so bad, but still they are forcing LAG.
Now in lead mode ... 300ping + big sword, rockets, element, med black .. You already know where I'm trying to get ..
The lead mode is not bad, it was always fun, like in the server vault. Players who are leaving this horrible mode.
If we could do something to improve the gameplay at least a little, compared to LAG, ending up using VPN, would not it be better?
Well this is just my point of view, if there is any argument for using VPN they tell me that I would very much like to know.
Here is a little answer for this
If UGG could not let anyone to use vpn many players will not have a chance to play i will tell you why,

Take me as a 1st case i'm from Egypt our isp's (Internet Service Providers) have a problem called VOIP which is (voice Over IP) that thing do not support online games, someone like me if did not use vpn will get NAT (Agent Error, 999Ping)
and i do not lag or spike when you have two options while using vpn to pick a country (Choose) or to click Automatic which is getting you the nearest country to you at this point you dont get high pings or Lag, so all you have to do is to tell them as a advice to pick the Automatic option he will search autmoaticaly for the nearest country and things will be fine.
tried to port forward tried a lot of things not working just vpn is the only solution for now and i'm still searching for good solution coz i'm sure also that  no one like to use vpn coz of it's sec's delay not just you.
i hope you understand this bro and let the people who want to play to have thier fun on this beautiful server.
Thanks
[Image: B2saqJJ.gif]
Thanks given by: Lord , Rosebud , Michou
(09-14-2017, 12:31 PM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 12:05 PM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello dear friends, I would like our representatives to think a bit more about using VPN to be released.
If UGG could not let anyone to use vpn many players will not have a chance to play i will tell you why,

Take me as a 1st case i'm from Egypt our isp's (Internet Service Providers) have a problem called VOIP which is (voice Over IP) that thing do not support online games, someone like me if did not use vpn will get NAT (Agent Error, 999Ping)
and i do not lag or spike when you have two options while using vpn to pick a country (Choose) or to click Automatic which is getting you the nearest country to you at this point you dont get high pings or Lag, so all you have to do is to tell them as a advice to pick the Automatic option he will search autmoaticaly for the nearest country and things will be fine.
tried to port forward tried a lot of things not working just vpn is the only solution for now and i'm still searching for good solution coz i'm sure also that  no one like to use vpn coz of it's sec's delay not just you.
i hope you understand this bro and let the people who want to play to have thier fun on this beautiful server.
Thanks

Very good friend, now yes, I understood that players like you, need to use to solve problems in relation to the game, you are more than right.
The problem is the players, most of them being Peruvians who do not have the need to use and use to cause LAG.
Thank you for the explanation
Thanks given by: DJEEP
(09-14-2017, 12:57 PM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-14-2017, 12:31 PM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks

Very good friend, now yes, I understood that players like you, need to use to solve problems in relation to the game, you are more than right.
The problem is the players, most of them being Peruvians who do not have the need to use and use to cause LAG.
Thank you for the explanation

Thanks for understanding <3.
[Image: B2saqJJ.gif]
Thanks given by: Lord
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
dando a vida em wallacinha
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by: Lord

Thanks

@Lord Keep in mind that using VPN to force lag/high ping is prohibited and can result in temp. ban after of course a warning giving by a Staff member.
Like @DJEEP mentioned above a lot of foreign countries must use VPN in order to play on our server or any other games in general due to their ISP.
As for players that use VPN to have an advantage in clan war will result in a punishment, if you come across this issue you may use the /report feature in game
or our forum to report these players.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Lord , DJEEP
(09-14-2017, 10:48 PM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Ezzzz

(09-14-2017, 11:12 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.dando a vida em wallacinha

Se não for pra tryhardar nem logo ericao U.

(09-14-2017, 11:14 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks

@Lord Keep in mind that using VPN to force lag/high ping is prohibited and can result in temp. ban after of course a warning giving by a Staff member.
Like @DJEEP mentioned above a lot of foreign countries must use VPN in order to play on our server or any other games in general due to their ISP.
As for players that use VPN to have an advantage in clan war will result in a punishment, if you come across this issue you may use the /report feature in game
or our forum to report these players.

Thank you for the information @Michou
Thanks given by:
Yeah, americans are normally 60 ping to me. Then i go lead cw and suddenly all these americans are 180 ping to me
Thanks given by: