Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJEEP
(09-22-2017, 06:49 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 06:17 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuz people will buy it and once they got no more clip on sg they will switch to revs and kill which is unfair

No No No its fair bro the non pay2win can deal with donors already, they can deal with this which is i still it's not that strange
iam not getting a new weapon to a game, its already there people use it every minute, plus they can prevent it at specific rooms (like the nades and capture the flag),
so its not that much (with that slot or without it still can use the same weapon) so its not that big difference, its and optional which who want it can have it i still see its a good idea.

Not all non pay2win can deal this,bro imagine if you both needs to reload then the pay2win user switches from sg to revs the nonpay2win user will lose. im 100% against this
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2017, 06:58 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 06:49 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 06:17 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuz people will buy it and once they got no more clip on sg they will switch to revs and kill which is unfair

No No No its fair bro the non pay2win can deal with donors already, they can deal with this which is i still it's not that strange
iam not getting a new weapon to a game, its already there people use it every minute, plus they can prevent it at specific rooms (like the nades and capture the flag),
so its not that much (with that slot or without it still can use the same weapon) so its not that big difference, its and optional which who want it can have it i still see its a good idea.

Not all non pay2win can deal this,bro imagine if you both needs to reload then the pay2win user switches from sg to revs the nonpay2win user will lose. im 100% against this

imagine he already use 1 shotgun and Rev, still can do the same. 5 shotgun / 8 Rev. so he can do the same.
[Image: B2saqJJ.gif]
Thanks given by:
rooooofl? very bad your idea
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
IDK, man lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah I mean limiting it to only donors would be extremely unfair to people who cannot afford to donate or don't donate.

I'm not against the idea but the specifics around it aren't that good. Maybe re-think the idea with a better way for people to access this, like could it be everybody and just donors have better revs?

Give it a better thought and then maybe post again. Shy
Thanks given by: DJEEP
This has to be the worst suggestion I've seen so far on this forum..
Thanks given by:
nvm i though it will be good maybe like maple says if its for all players, idk

(09-22-2017, 01:59 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This has to be the worst suggestion I've seen so far on this forum..

Not that bad Ajax
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2017, 06:14 PM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nvm i though it will be good maybe like maple says if its for all players, idk

(09-22-2017, 01:59 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This has to be the worst suggestion I've seen so far on this forum..

Not that bad Ajax

No need to feel bad about it. You had an idea and you shared it.
First of all thank you for taking your time to share with us your suggestion. It's a cool idea to have a 3rd slot weapon however it will play a big role in
game play balance, at this stage of the game I'm not sure if its even worth the time/work to create this feature.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
(09-22-2017, 08:21 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all thank you for taking your time to share with us your suggestion. It's a cool idea to have a 3rd slot weapon however it will play a big role in
game play balance, at this stage of the game I'm not sure if its even worth the time/work to create this feature.

have strange ways convincing people respect @Michou
Thanks given by: Michou