Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server name change
Yo i think its a good idea to change the servername from Universe GunZ to Universe RocketZ or Universe ElementZ, because that is pretty much what lead is at the moment.
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
?? ever since euro gunz.
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2017, 07:27 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?? ever since euro gunz.

In eurogunz only 5% was using them. On this server 99% of the time you'll face them. Try it.
Thanks given by:
agree
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
south american gunz
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: Pedr0
Universe Cry
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2017, 09:05 PM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Universe Cry

Yes I am talking about players like you.
Thanks given by:
what's odd is you answering/agreeing to your own post from a different account e.e

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Phanta
(10-04-2017, 10:01 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-04-2017, 09:05 PM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Universe Cry

Yes I am talking about players like you.

Tell me when I used rockets and element against you.
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
Crying about lead 2017...........
Universe Shame
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Ayunik