Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falsify Blade
I need feedback, done the texture and etc. I want your opinion.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Bones , Fenn
I liked it but I think everything green did not look so good
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks good hard to give feedback on my shitty phone quality but not big fan of color nyself 7/10Wink
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice Bro xD
Thanks given by:
sword for gunz?
Thanks given by:
First time in the world of 3D Modeling?

I think the idea you have about the sword seems great but you have to topologically care about how to structure the model to convert it to low poly.

[Image: SKwZG74.png]

You should have used a small amount of polygon in the handle since the player is very distanced from the object to the camera this will not be noticed and in the sphere you used many polygons and in the same way it will not be noticed the amount of detail that you use in a model depends on the complexity of that form. I recommend practicing making complex weapon models using as few polygons as possible.
Thanks given by: YatenN
(10-17-2017, 09:08 PM)Gatoter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First time in the world of 3D Modeling?

I think the idea you have about the sword seems great but you have to topologically care about how to structure the model to convert it to low poly.

[Image: SKwZG74.png]

You should have used a small amount of polygon in the handle since the player is very distanced from the object to the camera this will not be noticed and in the sphere you used many polygons and in the same way it will not be noticed the amount of detail that you use in a model depends on the complexity of that form. I recommend practicing making complex weapon models using as few polygons as possible.

Not new but I'm already using autodesk maya 2017 so I didn't really know the functions in order to lower the poly count until now,will update as soon as I get home.
Thanks given by:
Good idea, but the colorway could be more creative
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
É.. ficou legal até
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
8/10 It's really nice.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: