Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all! New player!
Im matt, im 23 yrs old and ive had alot of time under my belt playing gunz. Ive played mocroguns, darkgunz, herogunz, daemonringsguns, qualitygunz, trinityguns, eagleguns, WTTguns, f*****uns, Ijji, they're all dead now ajja; and now UGG. I'm from america and i dont see alot of americans playing this server but i do REALLY enjoy ur server. Im here to stay and promote ur server. U have good players and im here to play and wreck butts XD! If ya guys wanna play with me just hmu ingame! My ign's on here are Valor, Warden, Orijjinal, Valiant, Slide im usually on during the mornings and sometimes afternoons. If u see me in game dont be shy and say hi! Im friendly and can deffinetely entertrain some like minded folks. Thanks for making this server REALLY well and put effort into it. Thanks all cya in game! Big Grin Heart
Thanks given by: Xior
Welcome to the UGG community Matt!  Big Grin
Thanks given by: Valor
Welcome to the community!
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to UGG, Matt! You're just in luck, because I'm in America fam!
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Welcome to UGG, Matt!! 

It is a pleasure to have you-
[Image: tumblr_inline_o5txsyuzmq1qge0ru_500.gif]
Thanks given by:
welcome to ^5UGG HAVE FUN Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Blossom
Finally, one decent intro thread. I read it all for the first time '-'
Welcome, have fun!
Herro and welcome!

Please stick to our forum rules: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Do you quest ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to our Comunity Matt!
Have fun and enjoy our server Big Grin!
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: