Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism in UGG.
About my closed thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

According to staff i'm supposed to ignore a player who is committing racial slurs and insults to others all the time and that's it?
I do not think you understand how serious it is and its effects on people. This shouldn't be treated like this.
UGG as a company and community should take action.  Confused
Thanks given by: Farhat
Eu concordo que a atitude foi ridícula e deplorável, porém, há meios de evitar. Você não é obrigado a aguentar esse tipo de conduta, por isso, pode usar os meios que o jogo fornece para ignorar esse tipo de atitude ("/ignore add Xior"). Não sei se você é brasileiro, eu acho que sim. Se for, nem da bola pra isso cara, só ignora.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Michou , BluxeR
We totally agree with you, however this is an ongoing issue on our server therefore we have decided
to create an inside game command regarding this issue. We ask you kindly to use our inside game command
"/ignore add USER"  to avoid any harassment / insults from a specific player.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Police , BluxeR , DualHazzarD
Hi there,
We are not requesting that you simply ignore the player.

The above commands prevents you from receiving any messages from players who tend to provoke you.
Once used you will not be able to see/receive messages from the player.

Ego/insults/racism is not ' bannable ' due to the issue being faced on an online game.
We expect our players to not take offense of unknown players sitting behind a monitor attempting to instigate toxic behavior.

If it becomes an issue where as you have used the command stated by @Michou and the player continues.
Feel free to contact me here via private message.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Michou
Posso estar exagerando um pouco sim, isso é um jogo e estamos aqui para nos divertir. Porém, racismo é injustificável. Não sou negro, e aposto que vocês também não são, mas respeito o valor dessa luta. Sem dúvidas, temos negros e crianças no servidor, e este tipo de comportamento afeta negativamente os jogadores.
Respeito a decisão de vocês, apenas achei errado a forma de lidar com isso, como se eu tivesse que ignorar o jogador e não ele ser impedido de insultar desta forma, a outros. Espero que conversem com o rapaz para que ele não volte a fazer isso, significaria muito, obrigado pelas respostas.

I might be overreacting a bit, yes. It's a game and we're meant to have fun. However, racism is unjustifiable. I'm not black, and i suppose you're not either, but i respect this fight. Undoubtedly, we have black people and children in the server, and this kind of behavior negatively affects the players. I respect your decision, i just thought wrong the way to deal with this, as if i'm supposed to ignore the player instead of him being prevented from insulting with racism to others. I hope you speak with the person so that he doesn't do this anymore, i would mean a lot, thanks for the replys.
Thanks given by: Michou
Cry me a river
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Police
Prezado player, nesse jogo assim como tem players bons, tem players ruins. as vezes essas pessoas tem motivos para correr atrás de atenção.
O fato de ignorar não é só para seu bem estar. se ele passa batido e vê que ja nao recebe atenção, uma hora para. Agora vai de sua personalidade conseguir ignorar ou nao.
Para evitar qualquer coisa, use o comando que o michou lhe passou, /ignore add <nome do Player> isso vai resolver sua dor de cabeça.
Se por algum motivo quiser remover alguem da sua lista de ignore, é só digitar /ignore remove <nome do player>
Espero que eu tenha ajudado.
Nos vemos pelo jogo Smile
Regards, @Optic

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
@BluxeR Obrigado por utilizar o Fórum para expor sua opinião e buscar ajuda, sempre que necessário, sinta-se livre para usá-lo.
Gostaria de dizer que eu pessoalmente não acho que foi exagero da sua parte, foi certo você ter feito essa denúncia. Obrigado.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Farhat , BluxeR
Member,

Like my fellow staff have clarified above, you have the option to stop receiving any further messages from the player in game by using the in-game commands. IF this issue continues, we will take further action under our own discretion.

Cheers,
Cam.

Case /closed to avoid any further drama.
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: