Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite book?
Kk no joke playboy :/
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Harry Potter and the mystery of the prince

The Hunger Games Tribute Guide
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by: noobvice
NOBODY GOT TIME TO READ BOOKS!
Thanks given by: Police
(01-30-2018, 10:18 AM)Swallow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 09:23 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I read a series in high school called Cherub, it was about children working undercover for MI5. It had a good story line and a fair few books in the series, tried reading it a few years later but couldn't since I knew the ending. I just finished reading Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis, which I thought was a good book. Gives inspiration to addicts and some insight to people who are not. I am about to start reading Artemis and Ready Player One, if this thread stays alive I will post my thoughts on both of these books. I am a slow reader so not sure how that will go haha.

I love all books from Cherub, i have some of them

I ended up buying all of them, I also started on Henderson's Boys as well. WHich tells the story about how Cherub started. Once I finish reading Artemis and Ready Player One I think I'll try and read both series.

(01-30-2018, 02:33 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.NOBODY GOT TIME TO READ BOOKS!

Plenty of time to read forums though haha
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2018, 09:36 AM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 01:39 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (93,300) thats what i like the most bro "D Blush

me too Heart

really? wow we have the same genre in books haha Big Grin

(01-30-2018, 02:00 PM)lAndyl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Harry Potter and the mystery of the prince

The Hunger Games Tribute Guide

wow bro didnt know u like also the the harry potter how nice  Wink
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Facebook is my favorite book kappa
[Image: HlSotV5.jpg]
Thanks given by: noobvice , Michou , Police
who the ***** read books
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2018, 11:07 PM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 09:36 AM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 01:39 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (93,300) thats what i like the most bro "D Blush

me too Heart

really? wow we have the same genre in books haha Big Grin

Yes, we have Big Grin
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Harry Potter
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: