Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions"
(01-31-2018, 05:48 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

wow what a dumb opinion coming from a random quester 

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

thanks man gotta keep up with my new year resolution... btw if u dont mind me asking whats yours? going to gym? fat ***** get off forum and do something with your life

what exactly are you doing with your life, sitting on forum at what? 5 am? good one, finished busting a nut to hentai and came back on here huh, wondering if im still a hot topic in your reject group, you guys talk about me so much you might aswell be my fan club, sad little virgin lmfao

Thanks given by:
(01-31-2018, 07:44 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 05:48 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

wow what a dumb opinion coming from a random quester 

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

thanks man gotta keep up with my new year resolution... btw if u dont mind me asking whats yours? going to gym? fat ***** get off forum and do something with your life

what exactly are you doing with your life, sitting on forum at what? 5 am? good one, finished busting a nut to hentai and came back on here huh, wondering if im still a hot topic in your reject group, you guys talk about me so much you might aswell be my fan club, sad little virgin lmfao

No one cares about u man, if making fun of you for being a fat loser is what you call a fan club then be my guest... n1gga be calling people virgins when the closest thing to pu$$y he gets is finger banging himself lmao I’d be surprised if you can even see your toes
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
Love the idea, but like @Scythez mentioned that the server had a bad history with having more than 2 teams face up against each other. 
Where 2 teams teaming up vs 1.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
good staff behaviour!!! ^ Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy
Thanks given by:
(01-31-2018, 06:18 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Love the idea, but like @Scythez mentioned that the server had a bad history with having more than 2 teams face up against each other. 

I don't think you read it properly, "Two teams fight while the other teams spectate". As I said before this is a duel for teams. 

TLDR; colors are useless, duel for teams, basically player wars with others spectating, can easily be made into a mode.
Thanks given by: Cursor
(02-01-2018, 04:02 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 06:18 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Love the idea, but like @Scythez mentioned that the server had a bad history with having more than 2 teams face up against each other. 

I don't think you read it properly, "Two teams fight while the other teams spectate". As I said before this is a duel for teams. 

TLDR; colors are useless, duel for teams, basically player wars with others spectating, can easily be made into a mode.

Ahh gotcha, yeah basically duel with teams ok I guess nothing wrong with that
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-31-2018, 05:17 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 07:44 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wow what a dumb opinion coming from a random quester 

No one cares about u man, if making fun of you for being a fat loser is what you call a fan club then be my guest... n1gga be calling people virgins when the closest thing to pu$$y he gets is finger banging himself lmao I’d be surprised if you can even see your toes

No one cares about me, yet I dont play the game and you still go on talking about me with your reject gang, cute how you got active on forum once you received your gold name someone really gotta show off he won a lead tournament in 2017, I mean true you probably lost your virginity to your brother choking that ***** and taking it up your *****, funny guy, I aint ashamed to show myself, unlike you, probably some small skinny ***** covered in acne wearing glasses lmao

Thanks given by:
2018 forum fight ooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo someone call jerry springer
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2018, 10:12 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 05:17 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

No one cares about me, yet I dont play the game and you still go on talking about me with your reject gang, cute how you got active on forum once you received your gold name someone really gotta show off he won a lead tournament in 2017, I mean true you probably lost your virginity to your brother choking that ***** and taking it up your *****, funny guy, I aint ashamed to show myself, unlike you, probably some small skinny ***** covered in acne wearing glasses lmao

I'm actually surprised you're trash talking this degenerate who just hit his puberty, lol. let them gold members feel the glory in 2k18 haha.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2018, 10:12 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

my 'reject gang' all go to school, quit gunz and have a life.. learn to move on clearly your a fat ***** loser lmfao. Love how your ugly ***** tries to call others a virgin but I don't think any1 would enjoy sleeping with a 200kg whale. I guess it makes sense tryna stay relative? " i dont even play the game yet I still use the forum and have a head staff status" sad I play a tourny for fun in 2017 and you talk ***** but your dumbass is a gm on a 300 player game? Lol end your life please..
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: