Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Stream Team Applications!
Howdy UGGunz Community,

We are back ! Introducing the rebirth of the Universe Gunz Stream Team.
UGunz Staff Team is in search of Twitch/YouTube Streamers. Whether Clan War Junkies, Questers, Skillmap Kings.. (just to name a few).
All are invited to Stream and/or upload clips to our UGGunz Twitch/Youtube Channel. The Selected few will be awarded with In-game/Forum rank also being added to our staff roster.

Follow the format below if you are interested in streaming your live game-play for our server.

Name:
Current Twitch/YouTube/Facebook link:
Stream Quality/Resolution:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via private message by clicking the link below.

~~> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. <~~

Cheers!
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Flatina , Optic , Sportacus , noobvice , Tom
Name : Ravender
Current Twitch/YouTube/Facebook link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Stream Quality/Resolution: 720p
Thanks given by: Eudora , Optic
Name: droptheworld
Current Twitch/YouTube/Facebook link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Stream Quality/Resolution: 720p or 1080p.

PS: what do i get for streaming? because if it's the ugly green advertiser rank in game.. i dont want it lol
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Hatsune
Name : youmadbro
Current Twitch/YouTube/Facebook link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Optic , Lars , Synzaria
Name: Star
Current Twitch/YouTube/Facebook link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Stream Quality/Resolution: 720p60
Thanks given by: Lars
Name: Vulgar aka Vini
Current Twitch link: 

My dream is to be part of the team, vote for me
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Name: Spring ///      ingame: xxxSPRING
Twitch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Stream Quality/Resolution: 1080p
Thanks given by: Tom , Ouro
(08-24-2018, 02:30 AM)gustavorec Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Name: Spring ///      ingame: Mystick
Twitch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Stream Quality/Resolution: 1080p

private msg
Thanks given by: Eudora
Name: Desertor by Baine
Twitch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Stream Quality/Resolution:: 720p
Thanks given by: Tom