Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Forum mod application
Hello Everyone.

The time has come once again! Our staff team is looking around for a New Forum Moderator.
We have decided to make a FM Application thread in order to hire new staff members. In order for your application to be considered, you must reply on this thread following this format:

Code:
Name:
Country/Languages you speak:
Why I'd like to be FM:
How I wish to help:
Why do I deserve a chance:
Who would vote for you & why:

Requirements:
  • Availability by the morning and night according to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
  • Must be active, aware of our community rules and community friendly
  • Speak at least two languages.
The Staff Team is in need of Active people to support our community in game and on forums. The minimum availability time required is 5 hours a day. We will not hire anyone who cannot be really active everyday, this is a point you must to bear in mind if you're willing to join us.

The FM grade responsibilities are: Forum Organization & Management.
By supporting you must understand that you will agree with giving a hand to our community on forums by our Terms & Conditions.
Failure to abide accordingly will result in immediate demotion of your Rank.
Good luck to those Applying.

Side note: When applying please do not be discreet. Show us why you deserve to be a part of the Staff Team & how you are willing to contribute.

Regards,
Staff Team

@Michou @Kllaus
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Hatsune , Michou , Rhuan , NewDivine , Synzaria , Eudora , Tuga , Allan , Infused
Name: Rhuan
Portuguese Spanish English.
I would like to be mod forum because I am doing a good job of Advertising, would love to help the server even more and be fm,
I would like to help, I'm online for a long time and I know my ability,
I'm doing a good job as an Advertiser and would be very happy if you give me a chance,
Who would vote for me, @Michou @YatenN @Optic @Suzy @Scarecrow @Tuga @Hatsune
Thanks given by: Tuga , Fenn , Hatsune , Michou , TJJ
Name: Gabriel-NewDivine
Country / Languages you speak: Spanish and English
Why I'd like to be FM: I would like to be a moderator of the forum because I would love to offer my help to users who present any type of problem either in the game or in the forum.
How I wish to help: I have the necessary time to be online answer the concerns that users have in the forum community
Why do I deserve a chance: Because I consider that I perform in extraordinary jobs as "publicist"
Who would vote for you & why: @Michou @Suzy @Scarecrow
Thanks given by: Fenn , Michou , TJJ
Name: Samantha Nicole / Tube
Country/Languages you speak: Philippines , English and Cebuano Tagalog (Philippine Talks) 
Why I'd like to be FM: I would like to be Moderator because I like To Help Players who have Problems about their Gameplay and etc... 
How I wish to help: If I have a Chance to be a Moderator I will Help This Server Up and Answer all the Concerns and Problems.
Why do I deserve a chance: I will Try all my Best To be a Moderator and Focus of who I am 
Who would vote for you & why:  @Michou @Scarecrow @Suzy @Hatsune @Bax @Cursor @Creetor I Believe They will Vote For me Because I will show Them That I Am a Good Moderator if i Have a Chance To be a FM. Thankyou

PS : Young but Doing all The works for this Community  Blush  and Im still Applying The Advertiser and waiting For Results.
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by: Cursor , diego055 , Fenn , Hatsune , TJJ
Name: Tuga
Country/Languages you speak: Portuguese and English Fluently
Why I'd like to be FM: I would to be forum mod, to Organize forum, Help some Players with some of them problems, and make forum always clean .
How I wish to help: Organize forum, Make it always clean with no Old thread Pendings.
Why do I deserve a chance: Im online all time, I probably live in this forum and in game, and i can do a really good job if i get that chance, because im really good doing what i love.
Who would vote for you & why: @Michou , @Scarecrow , @Fenn , @Pls , @Kllaus , @YatenN , @Hatsune , They know i can do this, i think im the one of the best person to do this job and the most Atcive.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: Lars , Infused , Synzaria , Fenn , Hatsune , Michou , TJJ
Name: Brandon
Country/Languages you speak: Canada English / French (Can use translator to communicate with anyone)
Why I'd like to be FM: I would like to be FM for a number of reasons I love the forum I am active everyday I don’t play in game anymore so all I ever do is be on forum I hope you guys see this and give me another chance to help.
How I wish to help:I will help my organizing forum events for everyone, to direct new members where to post and to follow the rules and guidelines I know I can help considering I’m online 24/7 on forum.
Why do I deserve a chance: I deserve a chance because I love ugg and always have I love to help the community and give back and I know I have the experience to help this forum grow
Who would vote for you & why: I’ll let my experience back me up for this position. I know I meet all the requirements and am probably one of the most active forum users.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: diego055 , Synzaria , Fenn , Michou , TJJ
Name: Mason Xiaoting

Country/Languages you speak: The United States
Portuguese, Spanish and English

Why I'd like to be FM: Hello, I would like to be Forum Moderator in order to organize, support and provide new ideas/positive changes to the server/community.

How I wish to help: Organization of forum threads, closing, moving and adding required prefixes to threads/posts. Providing support using my advantages in communications skills throughout three languages. 

Why do I deserve a chance: Having 6-8 years of moderator/administration activity under my belt. I am a former & very experienced Gunz moderator from servers I will not mention to avoid breaching your Terms of Use. Climbed the ladder of the staff team holding the following rank in many servers; Forum moderator, Game moderator, Administrator, Co-owner & Event Moderator/Team. With my expertise in providing valuable content for the community and quick learning skills, I have developed the experience for every rank provided here on your server. Whether Support, Analyzing server bugs, Reports, event hosting, My BB & vBulletin maintenance/editing... I have done it all. I am also available during the required hours of activity and will need no training, but a quick briefing, on what the expected requirements are.

Who would vote for you & why: @Michou good old clan war/skill mapping friend from back in the days, He is able to provide factual proof of my held positions above.

Thank you for your consideration.
May the best man be selected.

Note: I have forgotten the credentials to my old forum account and would like assistance in recovering the password.

[Image: xt7fQQj.jpg]
[Image: pcwbrPK.gif]

Thanks given by: Fenn , Michou , Tuga , TJJ
Name: Wesley / In game Infused

Country / Languages ​​you speak: Brazil / Portuguese, English and Spanish

Why I'd like to be FM: I know the rules to be followed, I can help with the posts and topics of the community and with support in the forum and in the game, I'm sure I'll have patience and free time to forum.

How I wish to help: Help players with difficulty to use the forum, helping with support and reports, organizing each topic in its place and trying to keep it active and friendly.

Why do I deserve the chance: I deserve the chance because a lot of people know how dedicated I am to what I do, I'm always active in both gunz and forum, and I'm willing to help the community with whatever they need . I believe I really deserve the chance because I am fully aware of my actions. However, I am fully aware of this and that is why I am creating this post. I would not be posting if I did not believe it would be good for the server.

Who would vote for you & why: @Scarecrow @Tuga @Chiara @Kllaus @YatenN @Chapeleiro @Creetor @Hatsune @Optic They would vote for me because they know how much I am dedicated to what I do and that I am competent to be a good Forum Moderator

Thank you for your attention.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Tuga , Fenn , LiaClark , Hatsune , BluoN , TJJ
Name: banana god
Country/Languages you speak: Portugues/Spanish/English
Why I'd like to be FM: cuz im the best here
How I wish to help: making the forums great again
Why do I deserve a chance: with me being fmod, retards like tube would learn to be less retard
Who would vote for you & why: @Kllaus @Fenn @tjj @hatsune @reward @lars @phantom

gracias
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: diego055 , Scarecrow , Lars , phantom , Fenn , Eudora , TJJ , Hatsune , Allan
Name: Yael
Country/Languages you speak: Dutch / English
Why I'd like to be FM: To help organize the forum, close inactive threads and make sure to keep our community clean of any sort of spam / advertisements.
How I wish to help: I can help by showing daily activity and taking action when necessary. I can watch over the forum almost 24 hours wether I’m on my computer or via cellphone.
Why do I deserve a chance: I understand that I had a bad rep but it was all for jokes and nothing serious. I have changed completely and will take my role seriously. I will not abuse my powers nor disrespect our community and will make sure everyone is satisfied.
Who would vote for you & why: @Michou, If he could chose he would chose for me for sure, he know me very Well and know Im capable.
@Pls, he knows Im here to help him.
@Scarecrow, @Yatenn and @Fenn, they have seen me change and they know I would do an amazing job.
@Docomo, No reason tho, he would just vouche for me.
Thanks given by: Fenn , Scarecrow , Michou , Tuga , TJJ , Docomo