Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Which LEAD system we should use?
This poll is closed.
Current Lead / Lag Compensation
33.93%
19 33.93%
Default Original Lead
66.07%
37 66.07%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lead Changes
(05-05-2018, 10:27 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2018, 02:48 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Let me state some facts.

Lead clanwar was nearly dead with default lead.
Lead clanwars atm are more active than they were before.
More people playing lead now(even koreans), because it's easier to do damage now.

Not to mention that everyone who plays lead, finally got used to the new lead.
You shouldn't change the whole system because of a random loser.

Not to mention that Gian can now use shotbot again and with new lead it actually makes more sense :O

Phanta negr0 macaco, why in the fking world would i use shotbot in lead? im voting for the old lead system. I hate the new one you dont need to lead at all. Gtfo amigo
Just look at the pool, its clear what people prefers Smile if ur a random who cannot real LEAD , then you should stop crying. Anyways this is a pointless discussion, the POOL is here for that.

PD: even the HEAD STAFF voted for the old lead, and im sure theres still alot of ppl who will vote for the old lead like Toed, Silvian , nathan , and all real lead players Smile

all HEAD STAFF are a bunch of virgin newgens LMFAO, who never ever played lead nor never ever will go play lead.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Vulgar
Hi,

Some things i like:
- Due to the lag compensation calculation it is easier to play against campers with claymores/blackmeds/rockets/elements
- The game is faster, cw's take shorter and are more arcade like
- Like Phanta said, more people do play lead because of the leveling of the playingfield

Some things i dislike:
- The biggest thing wrong with the current lead mode, is that actual lead isnt rewarded. Now its more useful to spam hits from distance, then actually performing highly skilled lead shots. This makes it possible for people who, with all due respect, arent good lead players, to beat good lead players. 

Conclusion
I think the current lag compensation calculation system needs to be tweaked, and made less effective. GunZ has always been a skill game, with a certain luck factor which makes it rewarding to play, even for less expierenced players. Make the current system 50% less effective, so actual lead is rewarded with damage, and normal hits arent. Nerf claymores/elements/blackmeds, camping shouldnt be rewarded. Rockets are fine, atleast they require some kind of skill. 

To Pls: i think its great that you're trying to update the system, and i am all for that. But the current leadsystem to me is less fun then the old one.
?
Thanks given by: Gian , Lord , Toed
(05-05-2018, 11:06 AM)AngelKorean Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

Some things i like:
- Due to the lag compensation calculation it is easier to play against campers with claymores/blackmeds/rockets/elements
- The game is faster, cw's take shorter and are more arcade like
- Like Phanta said, more people do play lead because of the leveling of the playingfield

Some things i dislike:
- The biggest thing wrong with the current lead mode, is that actual lead isnt rewarded. Now its more useful to spam hits from distance, then actually performing highly skilled lead shots. This makes it possible for people who, with all due respect, arent good lead players, to beat good lead players. 

Conclusion
I think the current lag compensation calculation system needs to me tweaked, and made less effective. GunZ has always been a skill game, with a certain luck factor which makes it rewarding to play, even for less expierenced players. Make the current system 50% less effective, so actual lead is rewarded with damage, and normal hits arent. Nerf claymores/elements/blackmeds, camping shouldnt be rewarded. Rockets are fine, atleast they require some kind of skill. 

To Pls: i think its great that you're trying to update the system, and i am all for that. But the current leadsystem to me is less fun then the old one.

Thanks bro
Thanks given by: AngelKorean
The truth is that the old system was about skills, and now a spammer make more damage.
The things that like Silvian said, now is more easier to play against faggots that camp with claymors, rockets and *****.
You should nerf that stuff, is just annoying.
Comin back to the old system without changes in that stuff is going to be a fking hell.
Thanks given by:
No more peruvians please.
Thanks given by:
Option 1: Back to old lead - kill the lead clanwar completely.
Option 2: Remove lead completely - make antilead clanwars more active.
Option 3: Stick to what we have - active lead and anti clanwar.

But yeah, do what the poll says. Just don't cry later on that lead is dead.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: phantom
(05-05-2018, 01:36 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Option 1: Back to old lead - kill the lead clanwar completely.

totally option 2 
lead is stupid get over it guys  lol its 2018 xd
Thanks given by: God-Banana
(05-05-2018, 01:44 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2018, 01:36 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Option 1: Back to old lead - kill the lead clanwar completely.

totally option 2 
lead is stupid get over it guys  lol its 2018 xd
you don't even play cws random, your opinions are needed for quest mode suggestions
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2018, 11:01 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2018, 11:00 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ban all peruvians before update

And server will have 100 more users. Great idea. Peruvians and Brs are the reason why gunz is still alive lmao.

***** peruvians all poor 200+ ping

[Image: 0XwQQmw.png]

[Image: OcPOTUQ.png]
Thanks given by:
as they said above

1- remove lead and glad (make anti more active)
2 - ban all peruvians
3 - make vpn bannable
Thanks given by: