Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix CW abuse..
(06-21-2018, 04:37 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's gunz version of competitive play, don't wanna lose? Learn to play, don't abuse CW by abusing 1 entrance maps sitting in spawn with black meds.

Adapt, overcome and improvise. Use speed vials to get to their base before they will be able to drop enough claymores to kill someone or even use rockets.
it's 2018 use your brain. It's easy to outsmart peruvian monkeys. overal they are utter *****, even if you sacrifice one of your teamates, you should still be able to beat em.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Tuga , Reward
It’s a strategy maybe not a good one but it is but I agree they should be disabled for cw
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Pls
No adapting, keep stupid ***** out of competitive play. It's not strategy, it's abusing CW. Maps with one entrance, there's no thinking involved.  Just OP item that needs to be edited or removed.

Marcos and I are talking about it currently, maybe putting a 1 minute delay before being able to use them in CW?
Thanks given by:
One minute delay would be a good idea but regardless you can’t say it’s not a strategy because it is lol besides there is parts of every game that will upset players and it may be competitive play but without those brs and there ***** up play styles there would be no competitive play if you haven’t noticed there is probably a handful on NA that ce anymore lol
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Tuga
How can. U say so?
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Z z Z z Z
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Tryhard ta forte
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
I agree aswell. Blush
Thanks given by:
<3  Heart Rolleyes
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2018, 10:12 AM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I agree aswell. Blush

? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: