Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No Trolls please
(07-19-2018, 09:59 AM)phantomv2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2018, 05:13 AM)Necrophilia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Gaming style laptops have poor battery life, I honestly wouldn't go for one that's 'thin' for cooling reasons, as laptops already suffer with overheating issues when gaming for long periods of time.What type of games are you looking to play? This will help find something within your budget to help meet the demands you want it for.

i play fortnite/pubg/gunz but not so often since im in college so i probably spend time on editing photos/video for projects near future.

you wanna spend money on agaming computer for fortnite and gunz ? are you retarded

Im trying different kind of games but i mention those because those are the games that i liked and its also for school and No im not retarded.
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by: