Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Quest Combinations
Good Job Kllaus Big Grin
[Image: 2428yn8.png]
Thanks given by:
Amazing,thanks!
By the way,can you add XP section?
-Jan.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(06-21-2016, 04:21 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello Everyone. 

Some players came and asked me about it, so I decided to write the complete list of quest combinations we have ingame.

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]

TITLE                                                                COMBINATION                                                                  Map
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goblin King                                               Goblin's Skull + Crimson's Necklace                                         Mansion 
Fake Goblin King                                       Goblin Doll + Goblin's Skull                                                      Mansion
Thunder Goblin King                                 Goblin King's Skull + Crimson's Necklace                                 Mansion
Dwarf Goblin King                                     Goblin King's Skull + Goblin Doll                                              Mansion
Palmpoa Commander                               Goblin Doll + Palmpow Doll                                                     Mansion

TITLE                                                                COMBINATION                                                                  Map
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giant Lizardman                                         Gold Earring + Platinum Earring                                             Prison
Broken Golem                                            Kobold Doll + High-class Gear                                                 Prison
Palmpow                                                    Kobold Doll + Palmpow Idol                                                    Prison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft                                                   Minecraft + Minecraft                                                            Dungeon 
Lich                                                            Enormously Huge Skull + Devil's Dictionary                          Dungeon
Superion The Tainted                                Large Skull + Skeleton Doll                                                    Dungeon
Aneramon The Wicked                              Mysterious Skull + Skeleton Doll                                            Dungeon
Cursed Palmpow                                        Skeleton Doll + Cursed Palmpow Idol                                   Dungeon

The page number indicates the minimum leven required to use. These pages work on any map.

Page 13  
                        Page 25
                        Page 41
                        Page 65

~~ Kllaus 

I think is very cool you should also add the normal exp. But out of that answer, very good job!

Thanks given by:
Thanks.
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Fenn
Good job, Lucas.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Kllaus
Good Job Lucas Big GrinD
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Wow, Kllaus your name is Lucas? :O Thats a really good name n_n. My name is David.

PD: In love with that name. (Lucas)
PD2: I love the kitties. Heart

By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. :3
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2016, 08:16 PM)lgwenlnwel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow, Kllaus your name is Lucas? :O Thats a really good name n_n. My name is David.

PD: In love with that name. (Lucas)
PD2: I love the kitties. Heart

By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. :3

Yes, my name is Lucas (: nice to meet you David.

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Thank you everyone. Smile

~~ Kllaus

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: