Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a picture from my old pc.
Photo 
[Image: QPXQaI7.png][Image: 5csemx2.png][Image: GxXxe2E.png][Image: XrqM4F6.png]
Enjoy.
Thanks given by: Tuga , Eun , Tom , Dopesupra420
Ah.... the good ol' days.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Were good times...
Thanks given by:
Ijji, i miss it
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
ty for memories
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
vibes..........

Thanks given by:
i wish there was a active clan war gunz with 1000+ players
i remember 2007 days there were 2000+ ppl online on eg too
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not just 2k but almost 5k
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 12:37 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i wish there was a active clan war gunz with 1000+ players

What are you talking about euro gunz didn't exist in 2007 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The pictures you're looking at is from 2009 and you're trying to tell me there was 5k people on EG 2 YEARS BEFORE THESE SS'S.

The first private server was LG and I'm pretty sure it was around 2008-9 if anything.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 06:00 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-08-2018, 12:37 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i wish there was a active clan war gunz with 1000+ players

What are you talking about euro gunz didn't exist in 2007 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The pictures you're looking at is from 2009 and you're trying to tell me there was 5k people on EG 2 YEARS BEFORE THESE SS'S.

The first private server was LG and I'm pretty sure it was around 2008-9 if anything.

yo chill virgin. Nobody gives a ***** about which year it was.
Thanks given by: