Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opened Advertiser Applications
Advertiser applications are still open!
Las aplicaciones para anunciante aún están abiertas!
Aplicativos de anunciantes ainda estão abertos!
Thanks given by:
EN

We still look for new Advertisers!
If you are interested to become an Advertiser please contact one of the Head Advertisers - @Lonelyness
You can contact us here, on the forum via private messages, or on Skype.
My Skype name: ~~Lonelyness

Good luck! We hope there will be as many new people as possible. 

ESP
Seguimos buscando nuevos anunciantes!
Si está interesado en convertirse en anunciante, póngase en contacto con uno de los principales anunciantes: @Lonelyness
Puede contactarnos aquí, en el foro a través de mensajes privados, o en Skype.
Mi nombre de Skype: ~~Lonelyness

¡Buena suerte! Esperamos que haya tantas personas nuevas como sea posible

PT

Ainda procuramos novos anunciantes!
Se você estiver interessado em se tornar um anunciante, entre em contato com um dos principais anunciantes - @Lonelyness
Você pode nos contatar aqui, no fórum por meio de mensagens privadas ou no Skype.
Meu nome do Skype: ~~Lonelyness

Boa sorte! Esperamos que haja tantas pessoas novas quanto possível.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: -Adeliangeles.
Good afternoon . My name is rafael I'm 23 years old I'm from 24/12/1995 I play gunz I gave when I was 10 years old when VICTOR [FR] owned gunz and admin of the duel br, I speak 3 languages, english, spanish, japanese am decent japanese my father is japanese i'm old at gunz i have friendship from marcos i talked about being one of the staff but spoke to talk to michou now i'm here asking for this opportunity to join the staff i wanted to have this opportunity to help the players have fun with them and publicize more gunz because you need it right and I wanted to have this opportunity to be one of the staff and make the people happy. that's it i have a lot to talk about i have a designer i do a lot of things i have a lot of programming i am a computer geek and i can knock down anything like servers etc ... marcos knows me .... and i would like to have a chance if you want me Thank you to the staff.
and because I deserve a chance: I know how to spread myself with the people I play have fun with the people of gunz I played this gunz when I was 10 years old I just play this and I like gunz and I don't want to stop playing and I deserve this place because I can make people happy With various skills of mine I can help if I need to.

Nicks: Trill, Sweeet.

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiK...3281171469][Image: 12BC28E193CF1FFB9F59DFC82B0562FEBA96AC0F]
                                                                                          [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7374725]
Thanks given by:
Name: Lukas 23 Years old from Bremen in Germany
Country and Time Schedule: Germany (GMT+1)
Why I'd like to be an advertiser: I have the experience for the Job. And I have so many Ideas for the Server to get new people's. I have time and I love the job.
Why do I deserve a chance: Give me a chance and you will see, this is the perfect job for me.

My Skype Name: LukasL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Name: Allan
Country and Time Schedule : Argentina (GMT-3)
Why I'd like to be an advertiser : Me gustaria ayudar al servidor, ya tengo experiencia siendo Advertiser ademas no tengo nada mejor que hacer. v:
Why do I deserve a chance : hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no lo sé.
El servidor solo tiene 2 Advertisers ;c
Thanks given by: Hatsune
(10-11-2019, 09:16 PM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Name: Allan
Country and Time Schedule : Argentina (GMT-3)
Why I'd like to be an advertiser : Me gustaria ayudar al servidor, ya tengo experiencia siendo Advertiser ademas no tengo nada mejor que hacer. v:
Why do I deserve a chance : hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no lo sé.
El servidor solo tiene 2 Advertisers ;c

lol gtfo
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Jen