Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skill map only channel
I think it would be a great idea to add a channel with many maps to pass as there are many players who really only spend maps, just as I have always liked the dash and pass maps rather than playing duel, tdm or some another way, and I know that there are many people who are only interested in passing maps since that is what they are entertained if they add this truth would call the attention of many people and the server would grow much more.

Your idea called me a lot of attention since I dedicate myself more than anything to pass maps and it would be great to add something like that.

-Condoro (MasterOfDash)
[Image: giphy.gif]https://media.giphy.com/media/9VvrFFEQF1VKbM3oZR/giphy.gif
Thanks given by: Castiel
(12-12-2018, 06:48 PM)SuicideRD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think it would be a great idea to add a channel with many maps to pass as there are many players who really only spend maps, just as I have always liked the dash and pass maps rather than playing duel, tdm or some another way, and I know that there are many people who are only interested in passing maps since that is what they are entertained if they add this truth would call the attention of many people and the server would grow much more.

Your idea called me a lot of attention since I dedicate myself more than anything to pass maps and it would be great to add something like that.

-Condoro (MasterOfDash)

Doubtfully, asi I said, would happen that they make a Skillmap channel, it's better to make a game mode, I say it from the pov of professional and old skillmapper.

-[KOM]Castiel(KazuGates)-
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by: SuicideRD
Cool idea, its possible maybe we can also add a "Save Last Location" player command as well, incase you fall so you don't have to repeat the whole 
map over again, you could use that command to teleport you to that last location. 

We will take this into consideration, on the next upcoming update.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: SuicideRD , hera15 , Allan , Castiel , Tom
I support this

It should be the game mode "SKILLMAPS" and there put all the Skillmaps
Thanks given by: SuicideRD