Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skill map only channel
It would be nice to have a channel make to skill maps. for skill map users

I heard that there is such a server in Vietnam, but now I heard that it is ruined.

If we make it, can we at least catch some people who hear the news?

It's easy to meet skill-mapping people.

Big Grin
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by:
what do u mean by that?
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 03:18 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what do u mean by that?
mean i think 

That means it would be nice to have a channel make to the SKILL map.

Like event channel
Thanks given by:
I think it would be nice to add some twist to the Skillmap channel you talk about.
In my opinion, every time you finish a skillmap (like reaching the finish line) you will get a nice amount of EXP.
Of course that the amount of EXP depends on the Skillmap (how hard and challenging it is)
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by: Korasty , Castiel
(12-08-2018, 05:34 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think it would be nice to add some twist to the Skillmap channel you talk about.
In my opinion, every time you finish a skillmap (like reaching the finish line) you will get a nice amount of EXP.
Of course that the amount of EXP depends on the Skillmap (how hard and challenging it is)

OMG U are rlly genius 

Why didn't I get that idea?

That's amazing.

I strongly recommend your opinion.
Thanks given by: Tom , Castiel
I would like more maps and the Save and Load function. >.<
Thanks given by: hera15 , Hatsune
(12-08-2018, 06:16 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 05:34 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think it would be nice to add some twist to the Skillmap channel you talk about.

OMG U are rlly genius 

That's amazing.

Sure.. And people start swapping in skill map..
Thats is genius ofc.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 07:45 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 06:16 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

OMG U are rlly genius 

That's amazing.

Thats is genius ofc.

how to swapping at the skill map?
give exp once like capture the flag
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 07:45 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

OMG U are rlly genius 

That's amazing.

Thats is genius ofc.

So there should be a sophisticated system in order to prevent swapping. For example: auto (NI) tag in all rooms to prevent people from using training grenades because then they'll be able to use kodachi with that and also fly higher. This means cutting across the map.
Look, if the admins will accept this suggestion then we'll discuss about such things like how to prevent swapping, exact amount of EXP and etc.

Thanks given by:

Yes but instead of all the exp when you finish it it would be good to have "checkpoints" but are not checkpoints like if you die you cant respawn here but those "checkpoints" are for exp; when u reach it u get X exp and at the finish it will be the highest exp
[Image: y7LSiz8]
Thanks given by: