Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude reduce youdie4any1
(12-13-2018, 05:58 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't see any damage reduce, your dmg done was delayed throughout the whole cw not just on him

I think you should look a lot better, or put it in slow motion and see how the dmg rises in him and how he rises in his companions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This one looks much better in everything and you can draw conclusions without hesitation

(12-13-2018, 08:14 AM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how do you make your map texture like that? ive seen a korean streaming playing on koreangunz with the same texture...

map texture 7, monitor colours special.
Thanks given by:
ping is the problem i guess
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 09:39 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ping is the problem i guess

It is not the ping as you will see in the second video, several hit and the damage does not go up but the hits count

(12-13-2018, 09:39 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ping is the problem i guess

How is it possible that his teammates raise the dmg and in the every 2 to 3 hit just up little and nothing?
With your answer you give me to think, if the server's anti-lead is bad or the same gunz is bad.
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 05:58 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't see any damage reduce, your dmg done was delayed throughout the whole cw not just on him

lol open ur eyes china bwoy, the first round many hits didnt count

(12-13-2018, 10:28 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It is not the ping as you will see in the second video, several hit and the damage does not go up but the hits count

How is it possible that his teammates raise the dmg and in the every 2 to 3 hit just up little and nothing?
With your answer you give me to think, if the server's anti-lead is bad or the same gunz is bad.

Well, this anti lead isnt that perfect to but..
everytime i play lead against 10 ping players many of my hits dont count, and 10 ping should count all hits. no need to lead at 10 ping
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2018, 01:16 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

lol open ur eyes china bwoy, the first round many hits didnt count

(12-13-2018, 10:28 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Well, this anti lead isnt that perfect to but..
everytime i play lead against 10 ping players many of my hits dont count, and 10 ping should count all hits. no need to lead at 10 ping
But that in his colleagues count and just in him no?
It is doubtful, my colleagues also complained about that issue of damage.
luckily record 4 videos, two leave here to see and remove their doubts about that person and the other two in the report, several times I surprised him back and does not count the dmg even being behind him.
Thanks given by:
its a damage hack thats been going around for a few months now

here is another clip of a player abusing good ol ugghook.dll

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
nice video
Thanks given by: Haken
Did you already report him? lolxd
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
(12-15-2018, 04:44 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you already report him? lolxd

I already created the report on the day
12-13-2018, 08:51 AM
Last Post: UGG BOT
and they still did not answer me, I left them 4 videos in which it is clear that the damage does not rise, makes me doubt on the part of the administrators.
Thanks given by:
(12-15-2018, 07:20 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-15-2018, 04:44 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you already report him? lolxd

I already created the report on the day
12-13-2018, 08:51 AM
Last Post: UGG BOT
and they still did not answer me, I left them 4 videos in which it is clear that the damage does not rise, makes me doubt on the part of the administrators.

I guess they check it and they'll answer soon hopefully

Thanks given by: Haken