Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
reintv underclocker
This thread is still alive.#RESPECT
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
page 13
Thanks given by:
Rein best player  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Was a good read. Big Grin

Thanks given by:
player banned
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: hera15 , Snuwfer
(01-07-2019, 02:14 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.player banned

Why are you even staff i sort of knew they needed someone in the staff team to continuo this dumb ***** but didnt know who.
Ofcourse it had to be you, Idiot
Thanks given by: Justinn
(01-08-2019, 05:53 AM)Ruin Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-07-2019, 02:14 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.player banned

This is so dumb, Why are you even staff i sort of knew they needed someone in the staff team to continuo this dumb ***** but didnt know who.
Now i know and it legit makes sens.

Lol you thanked his post and now 2 days later you post this. I'm dead XD

edit:
not actually that funny; i was just being shitty because i knew it wasn't true after confirming and i'm a shitty person Sad
[Image: PJnQDz7.gif]
2009-2013 was my prime

what is guts when you dont have intuition
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2019, 05:58 AM)Ennui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2019, 05:53 AM)Ruin Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This is so dumb, Why are you even staff i sort of knew they needed someone in the staff team to continuo this dumb ***** but didnt know who.

It doesn't make sens for a staff member to lie about something causing people to believe he is banned. He's part of the staff team what is there not to trust? Well now i wont trust any of em.
It makes zero sens for him to even state something like that unless it actually happened, I do not keep myself busy with this thread that often as i though this whole thing was a waste of time to begin with, But i came back to see if there was any updates and saw angry's message without any reply's afterwards and thought it was real.

But of course it had to be a joke, Just like how the staff team took this this whole thread as a joke.
So idk guess i'm out.
Thanks given by:
I got all sorts of people messaging me "I saw the forum, is Rein banned?" 

I'm like.... he was trolling
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2019, 06:27 AM)Ruin Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2019, 05:58 AM)Ennui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It doesn't make sens for a staff member to lie about something causing people to believe he is banned. He's part of the staff team what is there not to trust? Well now i wont trust any of em.
It makes zero sens for him to even state something like that unless it actually happened, I do not keep myself busy with this thread that often as i though this whole thing was a waste of time to begin with, But i came back to see if there was any updates and saw angry's message without any reply's afterwards and thought it was real.

But of course it had to be a joke, Just like how the staff team took this this whole thread as a joke.
So idk guess i'm out.

go sleep as a loser.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: