Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
reintv underclocker
uc\oc doesn't really matter, it's cheating and that's that.

that's proof in my first post that he's playing with a CPU speed under stock settings which would be impossible to happen automatically.
CPUs do NOT power save with an "H" sku intel motherboard, and CPUs do NOT power save while under load (streaming, playing gunz)

and yes 1stjosh, I am the snuwfer from ijji, the real one Smile hi buddy
I know you remember Rein from back in the day when he was Joeys pet, my pet, everyones pet under the name SNSDxTiffany
Joey was SNSDxJessica, and SNSDxYoona IS NOT Rein either, that was iaintagirl

I mean for crying out loud, his old banned twitch is literally named twitch.tv/reintiff
why go through and say you're not SNSDxTiffany when there's so much that adds up?
Even your old youtube has tiff in it LOL
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Valor
(12-21-2018, 06:33 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.uc\oc doesn't really matter, it's cheating and that's that.

that's proof in my first post that he's playing with a CPU speed under stock settings which would be impossible to happen automatically.
CPUs do NOT power save with an "H" sku intel motherboard, and CPUs do NOT power save while under load (streaming, playing gunz)

and yes 1stjosh, I am the snuwfer from ijji, the real one Smile hi buddy
I know you remember Rein from back in the day when he was Joeys pet, my pet, everyones pet under the name SNSDxTiffany
Joey was SNSDxJessica, and SNSDxYoona IS NOT Rein either, that was iaintagirl

I mean for crying out loud, his old banned twitch is literally named twitch.tv/reintiff
why go through and say you're not SNSDxTiffany when there's so much that adds up?
Even your old youtube has tiff in it LOL

you and your group of friends are just stupid thats why they don't want to give you the attention you want so hard, but have fun typing " i 100% agree " with your friends.
Thanks given by:
Here is some more proof that Rein is indeed UCing\OCing

When you underclock, enemies have two hitboxes, one hit box lags behind the player like it would be lead; as so---
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Now, pay attention to these clips I took from Reins streams, almost all of his streams are this way, if you slow down the video(s) you can see clearly that Reins enemies do indeed have double hitboxes

There are times where Rein doesn't even get a "hit" on the enemy and does damage; such as this scenario, pay attention to where his shots are going and his damage going up. He is shooting behind the enemy player where the invisible hitbox is (this comes from UC) and it is doing damage.

This is the most obvious clip I gathered for everybody, and @1stJoshiru
(Notice that Rein gets 0 hits but his damage is going up, I'd love to see you defend this Skarrow.)

Here are some more clips of that sweet-spotted underclock.

Rein TV, is a ***** cheater, a hack, and a miserable fail at life for doing what he does in this dead ***** game.
Thanks given by: Valor
yo hey xd and I knew brian as snsdtiff on ijji like what 7years ago lol? but still hes nice guy so im staying switzerland have fun guys
Thanks given by:
Don't really know to be honest, he was an annoying little ***** who begged us all the time and gifted us.
the only Brian I know from ijji is TrickZ and he never had any part of the SNSD group.

BROTHER REIN, ANSWER THIS

YOU'RE SHOOTING THE ***** WALL BUT DID 120+ DAMAGE LMAO

I can't believe people like Skarrow still try to defend this ***** muppet of a hacks and cheats, literally

THAT IS SWEET SPOTTED UNDERCLOCK, THROUGH AND THROUGH.
Thanks given by:
I remember TrickZ. I met Brian late ijji and he used snsdtiff im sure about that.
Thanks given by:
What where when is the funeral for rein?
Thanks given by:
reins pillow irl rn; [Image: 820.jpg?wetpillowjpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-21-2018, 07:03 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Don't really know to be honest, he was an annoying little ***** who begged us all the time and gifted us.
the only Brian I know from ijji is TrickZ and he never had any part of the SNSD group.

BROTHER REIN, ANSWER THIS

YOU'RE SHOOTING THE ***** WALL BUT DID 120+ DAMAGE LMAO

I can't believe people like Skarrow still try to defend this ***** muppet of a hacks and cheats, literally

THAT IS SWEET SPOTTED UNDERCLOCK, THROUGH AND THROUGH.

all these people defending him on alt account's to avoid looking stupid. Smart move you could end up like dean and van.
Look at this stuff right here you gotta be a autistic kid to not know your place right about now.
Thanks given by:
@Eun @Michou @Angry
What do you have to say about these gyazo gifs?

They clearly show that Rein is not hitting the enemy at all and doing damage still, substantial amounts of damage for shooting the wall that is.
Thanks given by: