Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved FIX LAG W10
Sad 
LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FIXXXXXXXXXXXX  WINDOWS 10 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zmnv7i

[Image: YmBbc3S.jpg]

× ClosetMonkey ×

Thanks given by:
Moved to the correct section.

What I understood is that you don't know how to fix your lags and you have Windows 10. That's all.

First of all, answer these questions so it'll be easier for me to help you:
Could you explain us please what do you mean by "Lag fix windows 10" ?
Do you mean that you have screen lags in-game?

In addition, I watched the replay you provided and I see you got some laggy movements. Seems like you have screen lags. Am I right?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Siii eso amigo

as an arrangement?

× ClosetMonkey ×

Thanks given by:
Ping lag or fps lag?
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
fps lag !!

× ClosetMonkey ×

Thanks given by:
Alright then, try all the possibilities which are written below:

1. Try one of these things in-game's options:
Set the Background Image Quality to 8, Remove Light Map, Remove Dynamic Light, Remove Nozzle Flare, Set your FPS to 250, Reinstall UGG.
2. Try all of these things as well:
Close all programs running in background, Lower Gunz Graphic in game settings + make screen resolution a little bigger, Download a clean up program such a "CCleaner" (it will remove unwanted files), Unistall unused programs in your computer, Update your Graphic Cards.

I am intentionally giving you lots of possibilities and ideas to solve your issue in order to increase the chance of solving your problem perfectly.
When you're done checking everything then let us know if any of the possibilities/ideas worked and helped you.
Thanks!

Thanks given by:
Hola @ClosetMonkey
¿Tienes Skype/Discord o alguna aplicación de mensajería rápida?
Thanks given by:
discord !

× ClosetMonkey ×

Thanks given by:
@closetmonkey Did you try any of the solutions I gave you yesterday?
Let us know please.

Thanks given by:
FPSSSSSSSSSSSS

× ClosetMonkey ×

Thanks given by: