Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken esqueci senha daminha conta!
eu esqueci senha da minha conta, porem tenho email é o user dela ainda tudo certinho o email dela e fake !
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2019, 12:52 AM)ReealPlutonic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.eu esqueci senha da minha conta, porem tenho email é o user dela ainda tudo certinho o email dela e fake !

se tu tem o email, troca a senha ué
[Image: LIicWNh.png]
Thanks given by: Kllaus , Malin , BluoN
Olá @ReealPlutonic, 
Se você deseja alterar o e-mail de sua conta, deve pagar 50 euros para que isso seja feito.

Thread Pending.
Thanks given by: Malin
sabe ler rildo ? email fake !
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2019, 02:02 AM)ReealPlutonic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sabe ler rildo ? email fake !

vc tem provas q a conta e sua? podemos ver para trocar o email porem e um serviço pago
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Malin
tenho sim, tudo bem iremos conversar sobre o assunto pls!
Thanks given by:
Thank you for the reports and for a lot of patience. But unfortunately The Staff Team is NOT responsible for lost or stolen e-mail.

Recover costs 50 euro. More info you can talk with @Pls

Thank you

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Obrigado pelos relatórios e por muita paciência. Mas, infelizmente, a equipe da equipe não é responsável por e-mails perdidos ou roubados. Recuperar custa 50 euros. Mais informações você pode falar com @Pls

Obrigado Smile
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom , Malin